This position is responsible for negotiating and structuring complex development, production, distribution, rights acquisitions and other agreements for Paramount motion picture business affairs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for business affairs functions, including all phases of negotiations on projects in development and production
- Negotiate development deals, talent deals, acquisition of motion picture rights, acquisition of select distribution rights, co-productions, etc. for live action and animated motion pictures
- Collaborate with, provide advice to and synthesize feedback from management
- Handle other general motion picture business affairs projects, as assigned
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the latest developments in the law and technology as they relate to the development, production and distribution of content