This position is responsible for assisting the vice president of acquisitions in managing the worldwide acquisitions business.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce monthly reports on all approved and pending acquisitions to keep internal teams up-to-date;
- Review and process territory submissions for potential acquisitions;
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback on scripts and screenings submissions;
- Manage weekly screening schedule and maintain contact with other Paramount divisions to ensure 100% coverage;
- Research and gather information for competitive tracking report by doing web-based research and reading industry trades;
- Create and manage a “Comparable Titles” database by combining information from prior deals and web-based research; and
- Manage script and DVD submissions and provide a quick and easily referenced “warehouse” of information.