Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
The Marketing Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for supporting sourcing activities, projects and initiatives for multiple business units across marketing. This role will spearhead modeling and analytical efforts, providing strategic thinking, business intelligence, and data insights to guide business objectives and maximize opportunities.
They will collaborate and provide team support in identifying, analyzing and quantifying global, regional and local marketing spend and performance data. This person will be charged with designing, developing and maintaining efficient and effective analytical processes and execution improving business decision making. We are looking for someone that is intellectually curious and thrives in a highly collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support leadership and team by providing vendor spend data analysis across all business units to drive company-wide synergies, when appropriate, highlighting opportunities with common vendors, agencies, spending, or processes.
- Analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources, constantly identifying new ways (e.g. automation & technology) to improve the usage of existing data, analytics infrastructure and develop new capabilities.
- Support leadership and team by providing classification/categorization, savings tracking and benchmarking of marketing vendors across multiple business units.
- Work with team throughout opportunity assessment, strategy & project plan development, end-to-end negotiations, sourcing engagement, and contracting processes to achieve strategic marketing and financial goals.
- Compile, prepare and manage marketing and financial data in support of analyses, including data quality checks and integration. Translate data, statistical information and financial analysis into actionable conclusions, insights and business recommendations.
- Ensure reporting, metrics and dashboard deliverables are maintained in a timely manner.
- Create and deliver executive presentations that promote sponsorship or drive results and decisions.
- Liaise and interact with other departments and business partners, as needed, to analyze risks associated with the continuous changes of the marketing landscape (i.e. data privacy, ad fraud, etc.), to minimize exposure and negative brand impact to Viacom, filmmakers, content partners, talent, etc.
- Prepare agendas and meeting recaps for meetings as required.