The Senior Analyst will be responsible for initiating and processing bank account administration requests in the FIS eBAM system, functioning as part of the Treasury BAM Team and assisting the Manager in maintaining its accuracy. The position will act as business support. The individual will provide strong customer service and responding within 24 hours to requests from Paramount and Viacom Media Network Production Offices. The individual will have to liaise with division payables, receivables, bank reconciliations and accounting; and the appropriate bank personnel. Individual must work independently under pressure in a deadline driven environment and be able to identify issues that should be escalated.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Using the FIS eBAM (bank account management) system, must promptly process account maintenance and signer requests, follow up with the financial institution through completion and communicate status to the division personnel.
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of information in FIS eBAM, inlcuding the tracking of production check signers and individuals with specific online rights subject to FBAR filing requirements.
- Maintain and update user guides for FIS eBAM.
- Support production finance in their use of the FIS eBAM, including creating reports and responding to ad hoc requests for information.
- Participate as a key member of Viacom's FIS eBAM development team by testing upgrades, opening defect tickets and advising the vendor on general system effectiveness.
- Liaise between division personnel and the banks and escalate issues as necessary. Manage internal expectations with respect to the implementation or changes to services provided by our financial institutions. Track resolution of all requests. Escalate to Director, as necessary, to resolve promptly.
- Support and advocate for the business’ needs (new products to improve STP or gain other efficiencies). Working with Director, suggest solutions to help resolve business “pain points” with automated solutions
- Provide any training or guidance necessary to division personnel to accomplish their daily tasks and long term goals.
- Initiate, approve, track bank wire inquiries using JPM Chase Access module called eserve
- Participate as a key member of the Treasury Disaster Recovery team in regular testing, cross-training and documentation preparation.
- Initiate and track all Production check orders and reorders .
- Contribute to the yearly update of Treasury Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a System Administrator for all domestic and international banking platforms.
- Track all checks received on the lot and forward to the lockbox.
- Manage mail items addressed to Treasury and forward to appropriate addressee as needed.
- Update and manage the internal Viacom Treasury FAQ portal for production finance as needed.
- Manage the Viacom Treasury vacation calendar
- Assist Treasury Department in accomplishing yearly goals and support projects.