This position within the Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) organization is responsible for defining and executing the Retail Marketing strategies of Paramount New Release titles and Catalog initiatives across digital and television platforms (EST, IVOD and Cable VOD.) This individual will be responsible for directing marketing partnerships that optimize revenue streams and enhance consumer value propositions. Sitting within the Retail Marketing group, this position will be one of the main marketing points of contact for our Digital Distribution and Brand teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partners with key Digital and Television accounts which may include Apple, Amazon, Comcast, Microsoft, Google, Sony and others to market PHMDs portfolio of titles to grow the transactional digital business.
- Leads the collaboration with brand and cross-functional marketing teams to develop title-specific campaigns for 15+ new releases per year and oversee digital catalog initiatives on Paramount’s immense library of content.
- Drives strategic lifecycle initiatives for leading entertainment franchises including Transformers, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, GI Joe and other high profile properties.
- Collaborates with sales force to implement account-specific promotions that generate revenue and secure featured placement of Paramount films across partner eco-systems.
- Identifies and implement 3rd party partnerships that drive awareness and revenue for Paramount’s digital portfolio.
- Partners with other divisions at Viacom to develop compelling programs to support the breadth of product, maximize synergy and drive studio revenue
- Leverages research and market trends to develop industry leading long and short term strategic plans.
- Takes a leadership role with operations, creative services, licensing, theatrical and business affairs to ensure proper execution and delivery of all marketing materials to our retail partners