Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
- Plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across Walmart Enterprises, including Walmart Stores, eCommerce and Vudu.com
- Proactively establish collaborative business relationships with key account stakeholders and negotiate a successful partnership with monthly and annual sales plans
- Partner with internal Paramount and Viacom constituents to meet or exceed Fiscal Year Financial Sales goals and contribution to margin for aforementioned account portfolio
- Monitors and ensures Paramount Home Media is competitive in its specialized market working with the organization's marketing, finance and manufacturing departments to proactively develop programs and strategies to meet that objective
- Lead internal Paramount constituents in creation and execution of monthly and annual sales plans/goals for business responsibility
- Support Vice President of Sales – Walmart Group in planning, developing and executing sales and marketing initiatives against Walmart, Inc. sales strategic plan