Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across Walmart Enterprises, including Walmart Stores, Walmart.com, Jet.com and Vudu.com.
- Meet or exceed Fiscal Year Financial Sales goals in Net Revenue for aforementioned account portfolio.
- Prepare and deliver all sales promotion programs and literature.
- Monitors and ensures Paramount Home Media is competitive in its specialized market working with the organization's marketing, finance and manufacturing departments to proactively develop programs and strategies to meet that objective
- Assist Vice President of Sales in creation of monthly and annual sales plans/goals for business responsibility based on performance to annual plan metrics determining the best and most profitable way to reach these revenue objectives.
- Develop collaborative business relationships with key Walmart, Inc. buyers.
- Support Vice President of Sales – Walmart Group in planning, developing and executing sales and marketing initiatives against Walmart, Inc. sales strategic plan.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of internal/external customers.
- Must be able to build and maintain close customer relationships as well as strong working relationships with corporate offices
- Must keep Vice President and internal constituents completely informed on all activities of vendors across Theatrical titles and all labels partner releases on a weekly if not daily basis
- Candidate is expected to make themselves current on industry trends across digital, physical and VOD for both Paramount and its competitors