Reporting to the Director, Marketing Services, this position’s primary function is to support the Worldwide TV Licensing Sales and Distribution Team in their efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing initiatives that support distribution, drive Paramount Television Distribution revenue, reinforce the value of the Paramount Studios portfolio and increase sales.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manage brand asset collection and distribution on all studio Film and Television portfolio.
- Create sales and marketing materials including pitch kits, sell sheets and digital/social media content.
- Create title specific assets including key art, synopses, clips and stills.
- Work with internal studio resources and external agencies in the production of marketing materials,
- sales reels and promotional initiatives.
- Work with studio brand liaisons to request and deliver marketing assets that meet the needs of internal sales efforts and external affiliate relations.
- Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
- Maintain studio asset database and screening systems including new assets ingestion, internal and external access requests and permissions.
- Review all marketing materials submissions from external affiliates and traffic to each appropriate Paramount Studio partners for any necessary reviews and approvals.
- Provide necessary guidance to our external affiliates in the development of marketing materials.
- Provide quarterly reports, key product updates and other information critical to the sales process.
- Manage marketing budgets and track all marketing PO and invoice processing.