This position provides administrative support to the SVP of International Distribution.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Performs all administrative duties for Executive, including answering phones, arranging gate passes, managing calendar, coordinating detailed travel arrangements (international and domestic) and completing monthly expense reports.
- Creates and maintain reference files for senior management with latest information on dating, comparable films, box office results and budgets etc.
- Sources data from territories, consolidate and prepare reports and presentations as required.
- Prepares, validates and issues dating charts and other release date documentation.
- Collaborates with territory offices to ensure accuracy of film release dates and territory holiday information.
- Organizes team and departmental meetings and conferences by securing conference rooms, issuing invites/agendas/handouts and arranging catering.
- Maintains and issue International Directory and team contact lists.
- Key point of contact for managing and updating SharePoint, International Dating App and arranging access rights for Scriptor App.
- Ad hoc film research duties including industry trends