This position will be responsible for providing basic contract drafting, marketing clearances and legal support to attorneys and other legal professionals in the Worldwide Marketing Legal department.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Review and legally clear creative assets, trailers and theatrical clips for transactional use on home media and social media platforms.
- Draft and revise promotional and marketing agreements including vendor agreements, photographer agreements, statements of work, clip licenses, special events agreements, prize acceptance agreements and various other ad-hoc marketing agreements as requested.
- Assist VP with review/analysis of marketing requirements for film acquisition titles.
- Maintain certificate of insurance documents for department.
- Assist with ad-hoc legal research projects.
- Route, track and distribute all fully-executed agreements to client groups and central filing department.
- Administrative support as needed, including organization of meetings and appointments for SVP, coordinating travel arrangements for SVP, answering phones, arranging gate passes, upkeep on internal digital document filing database and coordinating IT/facility support when needed.