This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President, International Strategy.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages executive’s calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments.
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Arranges detailed and extensive international travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents and expenses for travel-related meetings.
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents such as expense reports.
- Assistance with minor word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents.
- Distributes mail and FedEx and maintains office supplies.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.