This position is responsible for overseeing and managing the transfer of Catalog titles and the delivery of all Archival and Production Video Deliverables. Including working with talent, vendors, internal departments, external partners. Hands-on role that requires strong organization and communication skills, knowledge of existing and new technologies and the development, supervision, and implementation of new technology standards.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Strong understanding of Digital Mastering starting from both film and digitally acquired source materials.
- Robust knowledge of Mastering workflows including but not limited to scanning, color corrections (SDR & HDR), DRS, VFX, editorial and audio requirements
- Supervise the creation of high-level Archival and Production-level Video Master assets
- Troubleshoot problematic assets, analyze QC reports and resolve all technical issues
- Maintain and distribute up to date technical specification documents and workflows
- Responsible for Annual and Project-level budget creation and tracking
- Responsible for tracking, maintaining and communicating all Title/Project timelines in both email and studio systems.
- Communication project scope and timelines to Talent, Vendors, Executives and Department Heads
- Manage delivery and logging of completed final assets into archive with notes and issues logged into the system.
- Create, verify and finalize all Work Order and Purchase Orders for all related activities
- Approve invoices to purchase orders for final approvals
- Track schedule milestones and communicate issues and/or delays in a timely manner
- Deliver elements to internal and external studio clients upon project completion of delivery assets
- May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed