This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Worldwide Marketing Legal department which services the studio’s marketing divisions for film, television and home media at Paramount offices in Hollywood and around the world.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Administrative support for SVP, including organization of meetings and appointments, coordinating travel arrangements, answering phones, arranging gate passes, upkeep on internal digital document filing database and coordinating IT/facility support when needed.
- Cover phones for two executives.
- Manage ad hoc filing needs.
- Route, track and distribute all fully-executed agreements to client groups and central filing department.
- Draft NDAs as requested by marketing clients.
- Manage updates and distribution of departmental assignments and calendar.
- Generate monthly expense reports for 10 department members.
- Manage conference room reservations.
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies for the department.