The Manager, Creative Services is responsible for managing and creating marketing and publicity assets for New Release Feature, Television and Acquisition distribution across all Home Media product distribution streams on a worldwide basis. In this role, you will manage existing creative assets to ensure they are up to date and meet the strategic needs of Home Media Distribution. You will work with sub-divisions of Home Media distribution to ensure that all creative materials are serviced and meet the requirements of ongoing deals. This role will also manage one coordinator in the ongoing tracking and servicing of such assets.
- Asset Research and Sourcing (ongoing):
Work closely with other studio divisions to source appropriate materials needed for any Paramount title. (Product Fulfilment, Marketing, Archives, etc.)
- Work with legal to insure materials are used to Studio and talent’s guidelines
- Identify titles that may not have assets (from musically cleared list) and create such assets for future distribution needs.
- Determine how titles will be released internationally based on international theatrical release.
- Coordinate servicing of marketing materials to vendors. (Sony, Art Machine/Netflix, Amazon, etc.)
Localize artwork per client, marketing’s request. (CA-FR – for pre-sale and final)
- Fulfill customer requests for creation of customized art including: promo banners, and thumbnails.
- Provide/create banner art for solicitations/avail notices of product releases.
- Work with and provide creative direction for 3rd party vendors in creation of additional materials, as needed.
- Updating and maintenance of on-line front pages for consumer and B2B sites.
- Work on ongoing project of uploading of all back-logged catalog materials to B2B site.
Asset Delivery and Management:
- Assist in maintenance of B2B site (ARC2) including uploading of art, asset metadata, and account setup.
- Manage incoming Digital toolkits from vendors for Worldwide distribution – getting to appropriate places for other teams to access. (Share Drive, ARC2) – notifying all that materials are available.
- Update/maintain iTunes cover art (parallax) in iTunes Connect of most current cover art for Worldwide new release/catalog titles.
- Work with fulfillment house and other division counterparts to source and maintain archived materials.
- Assist in client art and creative approvals as needed.