This position is responsible for oversite and management of New Release and Home Media Acquisitions projects from Post Production to the delivery of all Archival and Production Video Deliverables. This may include working with Post Production, Production vendors, internal departments, external partners and Talent. This hands-on role requires strong organization and communication skills, knowledge of existing and new technologies and the development, supervision, and implementation of new technology standards.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Oversee Project Scope discussions and Planning with all involved parties to ensure clear expectations and timelines have been established
- Work directly with Production, Post Production and Finance to clarify all required deliverable assets and Technical Specification creating budgets to reflect.
- Communication with Product Fulfillment and Product Production to ensure that all required assets for downstream markets are created and delivered to their deadlines.
- Liaise with post production and vendors to have final Archival video assets created.
- Oversee the creation of high-level Archival and Production Master Assets to service all markets
- Manage mastering workflows with internal and external vendors to ensure proper and timely delivery of original assets
- Schedule 100% QC of each asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues
- Work with Post Production Vendors to obtain approval, fixes or sign off on final assets
- Clear and constant communication with all parties regarding schedules or delivery changes or updates including Talent, Sales, Distribution, Localization and Delivery Groups to create and maintain mutually agreed upon schedule and clear handoffs,
- Supervision of picture mastering activities to ensure process/project specifications are completed and correct
- Works with Legal to ensure that the contracts that are set up with 3rd party Productions includes all of our required deliverables will be available to the Studio in the timeframe to meet the needs of the downstream markets.
- Manage delivery of completed assets to digital archive; ensure they are logged correctly and accurately
- Creation and Management of Project level budget
- Create purchase and work orders for mastering related activities
- Reconciliation of actuals against budget with explanations for the variance
- Match up invoices to purchase orders for final approval
- Work with department management, studio clients and vendors to ensure that all Technical specifications are maintained to best practices and that all Technical documents are updated and communicated when changes are made
- May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed