Reporting to the SVP, WW Market Intelligence and Planning, the Director, WW Market Intelligence will be responsible for helping develop and refine strategy for Paramount Home Media Distribution on a worldwide basis. This will be accomplished through in depth analysis and understanding of market, customer, and competitor environments, with the goal of producing insight driven decisions across all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively across multiple business functions, and at all levels of the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with Sr. Management, Sales and Marketing teams and become the subject matter expert around industry and competitive analysis
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate industry, competitive, and market trends from a wide variety of internal and external sources to support decision making and provide business insight
- Conduct thorough analysis of key go-to-market strategies (Windowing, Pricing, etc) and develop effective tracking/monitoring capabilities to support quarterly reviews by the senior leadership team
- Analyze and report weekly new release conversion trends across physical and digital distribution platforms, benchmarking Paramount product against competitive titles to provide actionable business insights and recommendations
- Contribute to market overview presentations at key planning intervals (budget / year-end) and in support of business reviews with key 3rd party partners
- Perform on-going reporting and analytical projects of varying nature as directed
- Manage team of direct reports