Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will be responsible for helping develop and refine strategy for Paramount Home Media Distribution on a worldwide basis. We will accomplish this through in depth analysis and understanding of market, customer, and competitor environments, with the goal of producing insight driven decisions across all levels of business.
You will work effectively across multiple business functions and at various levels of the organization.
- You develop positive relationships with Sr. Management, Sales and Marketing teams and become the subject matter specialist around industry and competitive analysis
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate industry and market trends from a wide variety of internal and external sources to support decision-making and provide business insight
- You conduct thorough analysis of key go-to-market strategies (Windowing, Pricing, etc) and develop effective tracking/monitoring capabilities to support quarterly reviews by the senior leadership team
- Analyze and report weekly new release conversion trends across physical and digital distribution platforms, benchmarking Paramount product against comparable titles to provide actionable business insights and recommendations
- Contribute to market overview presentations at key planning intervals (budget / year-end) and in support of business reviews with key 3rd party partners
- Perform ongoing reporting and analytical projects of varying nature as directed
- Lead team of direct reports