This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the VP Production.
* Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments
* Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
* Responsible for coordinating heavy travel schedules for staff and talent
* Process all travel and departmental expenses
* Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
* Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
* Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
* Creative duties including reading submissions, writing coverage, creating lists, online research, creative brainstorming, etc.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 1 year of experience supporting an executive, agent or manager
* Entertainment experience; extensive knowledge of writers, directors, etc.
* Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good organizational and project coordination skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
* Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
* Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
* Able to work adeptly with general office equipment; computer, printer, telephone, photocopy machine
* Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States