Based in our Hollywood offices, the Vice President, Business Relationship Management (B.R.M) is responsible for being the key senior liaison between MTS and the Viacom Brand/business units. They will Partner with business leadership to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into business/MTS capability roadmaps and priorities. They will think strategically by identifying business opportunities and the best-suited position within the business/MTS partner organization. Working with the Business units they will Identify and integrate the business partners’ long-range plans into business capability & MTS LRP roadmaps and priorities. The focus will be on business value coupled with solutions. Specifically focusing on senior management and leadership teams they should have the ability to influence and break down silos within and across an organization and be able to anticipate, shape and articulate client demand whilst communicating MTS strategy, services and capabilities.
- Understand & communicate the strategic imperatives, policies and practices of the business & MTS with the goal of supporting the “One Viacom” strategy.
- Meet with senior business & MTS staff to ensure strong partnerships
- Collaborate with assigned business units to identify and develop true business value opportunities, understand their priorities and influence the decision on priorities, road map and timing of initiatives/deliverables.
- Actively collaboration with MTS Leadership to consistently apply standards and adherence to set objectives
- Represent MTS and partner with the business unit through budget oversight, strategy and investment planning activities.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically and horizontally within/across the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Oversee and influence the MTS Service Portfolio delivered to the business
- Assist in creating and communicating ROI’s for new services & initiatives.
- Identify opportunities where technology can aid business growth
- Assist in sourcing & managing local & global vendors and service partners
- Ensure best practices & policies are effective and are being followed
- Serve the needs of the business by identifying opportunities for the re-use of technology or services across the Viacom as a whole.