The Director, FP&A will be primarily responsible for managing Global WW Transactional cash planning (receipts and disbursements), as well as providing support as needed with Home Media ultimates and other ad-hoc analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the Cash Planning model for monthly and quarterly forecasting, along with monthly cash actual reporting and variance analysis.
- Take the lead in researching and then explaining cash variance to senior financial management.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key Paramount business groups including all areas of distribution and sales; liaise with internal Planning partners to gather relevant data to build/ revise cash forecast and perform deep-dive analysis as required.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key distribution partners (i.e. Universal) to collect data that will be used in the cash reporting/forecasting.
- Help develop and maintain financial models in support of the preparation, review, and submission of Greenlights and Ultimates on a by-title basis for acquisition products across the Home Media distribution markets, mainly for international distribution.
- Provide analytical support in preparation of the annual budget and quarterly estimates and assist with corporate reporting across all Home Media markets.
- Develop valuation models, sensitivity analysis, and other ad hoc financial models.
- Participate in the research/development/implementation process of new systems.