The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for accounting functions related to on-line distribution (sales and rentals) of motion pictures. Responsibilities include:
- Analysis of customer license agreements, interpreting contractual terms and establish revenue recognition rules, and billing/payment terms.
- Complete financial month end and quarter end close process, including revenue recognition and general ledger maintenance.
- Collection and processing of royalty statements.
- Billing and collection of monthly license fees.
- Cash application to customer accounts.
- Investigate and resolve any cash or billing discrepancies with customer.
- Reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.