The Vice President, Awards will be responsible for managing and overseeing the awards campaigns for Paramount Pictures. Reporting to the Head of Global Communications and Corporate Branding, this role will lead all efforts in connection with awards and campaigns, including strategy, logistics, and execution of campaigns.
Responsibilities to include:
- In partnership with the publicity and corporate communications departments, develop and plan Paramount Pictures’ awards campaigns, including budget preparation, screener creation, and distribution to over 60,000 guild and/or critic groups.
- Create screening invites to multiple guilds.
- Create script books to 7,000 Academy members and 11,500 WGA members.
- Create song and score CDs to over 7,000 Academy members and 1,500 critic group members creating constant visibility of our Awards slate in a timely and economic fashion.
- Create, produce, and oversee distribution of all awards materials including screeners, calendars, invites, mailers, scores and script books. Ensure that all materials conform to legal requirements.
- Implement each film's credits and artwork.
- Manage Paramount’s AMPAS and Guild Awards website. Oversee maintenance of Paramount’s membership database.
- Manage and oversee the coordination of seating, ticketing, and transportation for talent and executives.
- Set meetings with senior leaders throughout the year to discuss strategy and review past awards season.
- Book materials for guild screenings including film, print, security, one-sheets, trailers, EPK’s, and production notes.
- Responsible for guild submissions for every title.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of award lists such as top ten, critics group awards, and guild awards for use in the Awards ad campaigns.
- Regularly track and maintain Awards historical data covering nominations for filmmakers, talent, and filmography.
- Distribute film nominations and other awards related documentation to executives and filmmakers as these are announced throughout the season.