Overview and Responsibilities
- Helps to devise digital strategy, working with the Executive Director, internal departments, and creative agencies to build and execute international campaigns for a diverse slate of films.
- Leads production for digital assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, negotiating costs, launching, and delivering source files for all international markets. Digital assets include pan-regional media assets, banner toolkits, sites, features/games, social assets, 360 video content and more.
- Owns the ideation and development of key creative assets by leading and liaising with Creative Executives.
- Creates vendor RFPs, participates in the selection of creative agencies, negotiates budgets, and works with legal on contracts to meet the needs of each film’s online presence within the marketing budget.
- Develops and manages project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Oversees the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Works closely with the technical team to set up FTP, developmental (Q/A) and live site and feature accounts for each title.
- Identifies social media initiatives for publicity events to increase engagement with talent, press and fans. Represents digital influencers and oversees experiential activations during publicity events.
- Works directly with social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube to implement international specific requests, stay up to date with the latest products, and devise creative ways to collaborate for film campaigns.
- Provides topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports).
- Facilitates digital creative approvals for all international markets to ensure that the look and feel/strategy is maintained globally. Oversees and provides guidance on global strategy, upcoming launches plans and creative development/tone for all international markets.
- Monitors project status to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Manages the team's Intern, and provides ongoing mentorship to more junior members of the team.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and social media platforms is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- International experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Entertainment Industry
- Self-motivated, self-starter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed