Viacom/Paramount is home to the worlds best-in-class entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
This role will be focussed on driving global sourcing activities and initiatives across Film and TV Physical Production, Studio Operations, Tentpoles, Publicity and Special Event vendor spend portfolios.
- Support Global Category Managers / Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and In Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
- Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and work well with business leaders in development of Category strategy
- Develop and execute complex RFI / RFQ / RFP’s with quality and in timeframes as directed by Category Managers e.g., develop standard templates, work with business to identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support Category Manager in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
- Execute contract renewals and new contracts as assigned by Category Manager. Negotiate the best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
- Interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities
- Deftly and effectively process procurement requests from Category Managers – provide optimal results within timeframes needed by the business
- Demonstrate Data Analytics and collect Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
- Support Category Managers with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
- Prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors
- Build knowledge/credibility within assigned category (ies) – bring new and actionable category – specific insights to Category Manager