This position assists in the creative direction, development and execution of digital advertising and marketing strategy for Motion Picture marketing.
*Primary responsibilities require interfacing with executive vice-president, senior management, filmmakers, feature film cast and crew, editorial and advertising agencies as well as Paramount Pictures marketing departments with the motion picture department and inter-division departments
*Weekly meetings include strategy meetings, research meetings, advertising agency meetings, post-production meetings and budget meetings
*Manage Digital Creative Budgets
*Concept, create and produce ads for digital/online placement – working with our digital agencies.
*Manage workflow with the digital marketing team to ensure all integration memos are filled and timelines for delivery are adhered to (managing asset deadlines, updating creative/campaign messaging, etc)
*Interpret digital media plans and manage the creation of different assets required to fill those media plans
*Participate in, understand and apply the findings of traditional market research and testing to the digital advertising space
*Work with the digital analytics team to assess the success of campaigns during campaign flight and optimize/adjust accordingly
*Work with digital and brand strategy to craft trailer launch plans and ensure all required creative elements for launches are delivered on schedule
*Participate in creative research and ideation, including comparable campaigns, cues, copy and concepts
*Increased involvement in creative strategy and execution of AV, Print and Digital materials
*Manage quotes culls, accolades and awards tracking
* Strong working knowledge of digital and social media landscape with a clear understanding of the following:
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum 7 years related experience
* Experience working on significant Theatrical Marketing campaigns with primary focus on digital and social media outlets
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (creative file types, etc), BOX, iMovie, etc.