This Sr. Manager position is responsible for assisting the VP, Digital Marketing in creating strategic and innovative digital marketing plans to drive awareness and consideration of Paramount Pictures theatrical titles. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding and passion for the unique challenges of theatrical marketing in the digital space.
- Effectively provides insights and recommendations for the development of innovative marketing concepts for all digital touchpoints, including but not limited to social media, web/apps, and digital partner integrations
- Has an established foothold on the digital landscape and identifies trends that may inform strategy or creative execution across platform and campaign work
- Identifies and establishes relationships with top digital creative agencies and innovative partners in the space
- Leads the team in digital brainstorm sessions and owns the follow through on key ideas through execution
- Creates vendor RFPs, participates in the selection of creative agencies, negotiates budgets, and works with legal on contracts to meet the needs of each film’s online presence within the marketing budget
- Develops and manages project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Identifies and presents digital trends to senior executives