This position manages the retail activities at the Studio Store including merchandising, purchasing, creative development, vendor relationships, supervising staff, financial analysis, weekly sales reporting, liaison for special merchandise requests and partner with Compass/Coffee Bean Management and staff to optimize guest services levels from both retail and food.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages all operations of the Studio Store including supervising merchandise selection and displays, purchasing, vendor relations, staffing and sales.
- Manages merchandising of all items in the store. Ensures that merchandise selection serves the Store’s two customer populations: tour guests and the on-lot population.
- Manages the purchasing/receiving procedures.
- Manages all operations and ensures coverage for the retail floors
- Prepares and implements marketing /business plan to Paramount employees, on-lot 3rd party productions and office tenants.
- Identifies and analyzes retail business development opportunities, including tracking and understanding emerging retail services practices and standards. Assesses customer preferences, industry trends and current research.
- Interfaces with Finance and Accounting team to prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and forecasts.
- Ensures all store financial activities (including, but not limited to: purchasing, receiving, warehousing & selling merchandise, accounting and cash management) are in accordance with Paramount policy and GAAP.