We are looking for a savvy and ambitious professional for the role of Senior Manager, Digital Account Planning & Strategic Analysis!
You use your quantitative and analytic abilities to develop sales and retail account forecasts, inform assortment and pricing decisions, and lead top line and bottom line growth for our business with digital clients including Apple, Amazon, and Google.
We require cross functional interaction with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations. You have strong analytical skills and a real passion for entertainment products. You are able to analyze large amounts of operational & financial data to assess and review performance of our products. They are well organized, detail oriented and able to perform a variety of tasks under time pressure and strict deadlines.
- You work with Marketing and Sales to develop annual revenue plans for all lines of business at our key digital clients.
- Evaluate promotional performance, effectiveness and return on investment - taking into consideration variable factors including promotion size, duration, frequency, price/discount, strength of titles, ambitious efforts, and merchandising support.
- You analyze customer profitability, identify trends & key drivers, and propose profit improvement opportunities.
- Report and scorecard account performance on a regular basis.
- You analyze performance to identify areas of risk or opportunity, and create plans to mitigate or accelerate those
- Identify and analyze key business trends and issues, and provide actionable business building recommendations.
- You design and develop new reporting and dashboards to support better forecasting, planning, and performance measurement