This Coordinator, International Creative Services Department position is responsible for managing the creation, development and distribution of department documents, providing creative support to the department leadership team, acting as a department liaison to all other marketing divisions, and assisting the department with special projects.
- Sends out Finishing Memos to PPI Internal stakeholders and Creative Vendors, notifying all parties that material is being finished and shipped
- Supplies Interactive team with material that is still in the development stages so they have an idea of what will potentially be finishing to create launch plans for their online partners
- Supplies Promotions department with material that will be potentially be finishing for their promotional needs
- Liaises with domestic creative group for access to all rough campaign materials that are in development
- Handles legal clearance such as making sure posters, outdoor, newspaper ads are correct before printing
- Deals with music clearances making sure our TV spots and trailer music are cleared
- Updates agendas for creative meetings, weekly territory calls, billing block updates, print guidelines and deck presentations
- Works with creative advertising team to put together phase documents and strategy documents for the department
- Creates PowerPoint and timelines for films, regional meetings, and as needed
- Updates Print Asset Boards
- Reaches out to markets to get localized campaign examples; compiles localized campaigns into "wrap reports" for distribution to execs and filmmakers
- Manages a high volume of daily emails from the territories asking for updates, material requests, campaign decisions, etc.
- Works with publicity team to manage International quote sheets
- Completes special projects, as requested
- Assists Director of Int’l Creative Advertising and Director of Int’l Creative Services with work overflow, i.e., watermarking assets, securing viewable links on LADB, routing materials through internal review/approval process, etc.