This position reports to the Senior Manager of Color & Editorial Operations and is responsible for customer service and scheduling of daily operations within Color & Editorial Operations.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for client services, content logistics, and scheduling on incoming and in progress projects.
- Schedules workflow processing and quality assurance of all orders and thru facilities.
- Schedules content rejections, conflicts, and issue resolutions.
- Communicates with clients and provides technical and status information.
- Assures timely processing of billing and accounting requirements.
- Provides cost estimating and coordination of incoming projects.
- Schedules staff workload and ensures on-time delivery of all projects
- Provides QC scheduling with the scheduling manager daily