This position serves as the North American Team Leader for the North American Distribution Network.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across the Distributor Network across all Home Media categories
- Meet Fiscal Year Net Revenue Goals, Catalog and Trade Spending Targets.
- Serve as the North American Team Leader for the North American Distribution Network with direct oversight of 3 Sales Managers.
- Design, create and implement a cost effective, result oriented Distributor Rebate Program to drive key metrics for Paramount Home Media Distribution.
- Manage the lifecycle of all Paramount releases
- Represent Account requirements, requests and positions to Brand Marketing, Operations, Finance, Planning, Sales and Senior Management
- Prepare all materials for internal and external presentations/meetings; lead these meetings
- Develop collaborative business relationships with key buying, marketing, merchandising and executive personnel at our Distribution Partners and the accounts they service.
- Maintain an ongoing partnership with the Brand Marketing team at Paramount, as well as those at label partners
- Keep SVP Domestic Sales completely informed on all activities of vendors across Theatrical titles and all labels partner releases on a weekly basis
- Remain current on industry trends across digital, physical and emerging formats for both Paramount and its competitors in the USA and Canada