This position is responsible for supporting the EHS Director in ensuring compliance with applicable local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day environmental, health and safety (EHS) activities for the site, including PPE selection, EHS training, regulatory compliance, conducting safety audits, and generating reports as required.
- Guides and promotes safe work practices by developing EHS policies, programs, procedures, campaigns and communications.
- Reviews, manages, and provides regulatory updates to a broad range of environmental health and safety programs (IIPP, Confined Space, Fall Protection, LOTO, Contractor Safety, In Use on Road, etc.) to ensure compliance with associated regulations (CAL/OSHA, FED OSHA, SCAQMD, CARB, RCRA, DOT, NFPA 70E, etc.).
- Evaluates the effectiveness of current programs, policies and procedures on an annual basis and drives continuous improvement.
- Maintains compliance with all permits, including monitoring, recordkeeping and reporting in compliance with local and federal agencies for both onsite and off-site locations.
- Conducts EHS inspections and audits (fire/life safety, hazardous waste/satellite accumulation areas, first aid kits, blood borne pathogens kits, machine guarding) to ensure compliance with federal, state and local EHS regulations.
- Conducts risk assessments to detect potential hazards and ensure measures are implemented to control risks.
- Provides guidance, analysis, and interpretation of regulatory standards, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes to advise management on needed actions.
- Responds to requests of EHS concerns on a day-to day basis, including requests for indoor air quality testing, water damage, asbestos and lead sampling, PPE, and fall protection.
- Responsible for all aspects of hazardous waste storage and disposal including characterizing, labeling and packaging hazardous waste for shipment according to State, US EPA & DOT regulations. Prepare and maintain all required documentation
- Leads the HAZWOPER team, manages all spill response activities and is responsible for coordinating spill response activities with Facilities personnel.
- Manages Paramount’s asbestos and lead sampling program. Schedules abatements, abatement oversight and emergency abatements as necessary.
- Leads and performs accident investigations and oversees corrective actions.
- Maintain Paramount’s personal protective equipment (PPE) inventory and recommends, purchases and inspects PPE to ensure appropriate PPE is available.
- Manages Industrial Hygiene Program, conducts a variety of sampling activities, maintains calibration of monitoring equipment, and tracks employee medical surveillance.
- Manages Fall Protection Program and serves as a Fall Protection Competent Person for Paramount
- Develops, analyzes and implements Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) for processes and for machine specific equipment.
- Manages Respiratory Protection Program (RPP) and conducts fit testing as required by the regulation.
- Manages Hazard Communication Program, including auditing the SDS database to ensure accuracy and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Participates in strenuous physical activities relating to environmental, health and safety duties including, but not limited to, working at heights, operating equipment, various strenuous climbing assignments (ladders and stairs), etc.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Finance is responsible for preparing, analyzing, and reporting title budgets within Paramount Pictures International Theatrical Marketing division, reporting to the Vice President, Marketing Finance. This position directly supports worldwide Theatrical Marketing.
- Prepares/Reviews title budgets (Ultimates)
- Reports title financials to Corporate Planning
- Manages quarter end process
- Manages/Maintains territory financial system
- Prepares/Reviews title P&L statements
- Manages/Maintains corporate financial system (Hyperion)
- Manages territory budget submission process
The Account Manager for VidCon manages all day to day aspects of sponsor integrations both during the lead up and on the ground at VidCon’s worldwide events. Key accounts are currently defined asthose that spend or are in the pipeline for more than $50,000 annual revenue.
In this role, the Account Manager will serve as the go-to contact between all the company’s sponsors with an annual spend of over $50,000 and internal show production teams, ensuring customer success, satisfaction and repeat purchasing.
Specific duties include managing contracts, providing on-boarding orientation to new and recurring sponsors, ensuring that sponsors are billed properly and facilitating successful collaborations between the sponsor, their advertising and production agencies, and internal VidCon activation teams in the US, AU, and London. The Account Manager will ensure that sponsors meet critical deadlines for show production and internal operations. In addition, the Account Manager will coordinate sponsor opportunities with featured creators and VidCon marketing and promotion.
The Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Collect and deliver assets and collateral
- Troubleshoot issues, and develop creative solutions to maximize sponsor experience
- Participate in developing creative concepts with VidCon and Viacom sales teams to close sponsor deals.
- Operate as single execution point of contact for sponsors and Viacom’s internal sales teams for everything from contract execution to on-the-ground instantiation.
- Ensure sponsor’s key decision makers, staff, contractors and agencies are fully conversant with VidCon’s policies and deadlines
- Manage sponsor’s integration with various VidCon resources and opportunities, including lead generation with creators and influencers, social and marketing collaboration, and other value-adds and enhancements
- Manage activation execution with sponsors and their agencies
- Ensure roadblocks and problems are escalated to VidCon’s management and the executive team for resolution
- Understand and level-set sponsors expectations based on their teams’ capabilities
- Make sure sponsors hit all deadlines
- Manage sponsor contract process with internal and external legal
- Manage sponsor on-boarding through Viacom sales and receivables process
- Prepare sales and status reports on a weekly basis to update teams on sponsor process across all key milestones and deliverables
- Work with marketing to develop case studies and other marketing materials around successful sponsor integration
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Sponsor Deadline Performance
- Returning Sponsor Rate
- Existing Sponsor Up-Sell
- Sponsor rate of participation in and use of featured creator program
- Sponsor participation rate in co-marketing activities
- Sponsor satisfaction as determined by post-event surveys
- Overall sales
The Digital Marketing Assistant will support all aspects of the Digital Marketing team, including social, media, partnerships, and creative production.
- Performs clerical functions such as answering phones, scheduling meetings, and overseeing calendars for VP and Directors
- Processes POs and ensures that all invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Works with the social media team to manage social media accounts
- Assists with live events for social media
- Prepares records such as agendas, notices, and minutes for meetings
- Reads and prepares script overviews for team and executive reference
- Assists Manager and Director with project management such as digital promotions for upcoming films
- Syndicates relevant tech, pop culture, and social media news among team
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Participates in in-team brainstorming sessions
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs them to the appropriate area or person
- Acts as point of contact for interns
The Sr. Coordinator is responsible for assisting with digital team executional initiatives and aiding in the successful launch of digital media and marketing campaigns. This individual works closely with the Digital Creative Producer and the Director, Digital Marketing, ensuring that day-to-day creative and trafficking needs are met by creating timelines, setting expectations, communicating creative needs, and general problem solving.
- Reviews digital media plan with Creative Producer / Director and helps set deliverables and respective project timelines for vendors
- Tracks changes to media plans and deliverable schedules throughout campaign. Subsequently communicates changes in production needs to relevant parties
- Spearheads communication between project stakeholders including kick-off calls, status updates and ad hoc calls based on project need
- Manages repository of available marketing assets and is responsible for distribution of appropriate assets according to project deliverables
- Works with social media team for the delivery of assets identified for media amplification
- Coordinates the drafting and execution of SOW’s between project vendors and Paramount legal
- Participates in team brainstorming sessions and ideation of new campaign tactics
- Actively researches and identifies potential agency and technology partners
- Syndicates relevant digital and entertainment marketing news among team
The Manager, SAP Basis Engineering has overall responsibility for leading the SAP Basis team within a larger unit/function, responsible for managing day to day projects and staff resources. This position ensures that all deadlines are met in a dynamic environment that supports several end user departments.
- Supervises team of Basis administrators and architects. Assigns work, monitors work quality and reviews output.
- Coaches, motivates and guides team members. Provides the technical oversight and leadership necessary to accomplish the work.
- Works closely with business customers to ensure that goals, objectives and work processes of the group align with the needs of the business.
- Liaises with development teams, infrastructure, security and operations to improve the reliability, security and efficiency of the SAP systems.
- Identifies and recommends resource requirements for the team.
- Develops work plan and priorities for their area. May contribute to the plans for the larger group.
- Design and document administration policies and procedures for the production environment and train the Offshore support team and Helpdesk to perform basic operations tasks on SAP.
- Possesses strong knowledge of SAP Basis technical environments. Serves as a technical resource to those supervised and must have skills to be hands on when required.
- Able to resolve or facilitate the resolution of complex technical issues.
This Corporate FP&A position will manage and execute monthly/quarterly financial deliverables for the company’s management while embracing industry best practices.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Play a key role in planning activities for Paramount Pictures, including coordination with Business Units to prepare annual Budget, periodic updates, and various ad hoc analyses
- Maintain financial models to forecast revenues and costs on a by-film basis
- Calculate impacts of various risks and opportunities with respect to forecast results (i.e. sensitivity analysis)
- Prepare summaries of actual and forecast results for review by senior management; analyze and synthesize large amounts of data into simple presentations
- Monitor movements in foreign exchange rates and associated impact on forecast results
- Create and maintain the forecast reports issued weekly and used throughout the organization by senior management and parent company
- Develop & own the consolidation process for yearly plan and quarterly estimates; includes coordinating with all business units, allocating amortization by title and strata, and reviewing overall plan for reasonableness and accuracy
- Create and update by-territory P&L to analyze performance across territories
- Prepare year-end business unit performance summaries used by senior management
- Oversee day-to-day management of corporate Hyperion system and quarterly submission to corporate parent, managing the systems administrator
- Develop, manage and train financial analyst and annual summer intern
- Act as liaison to planning counterparts at corporate parent and to accounting and tax departments within Paramount
- Oversee collection and sharing of data related to due diligence and related special projects
- Maintain current knowledge of the entertainment landscape including all platforms, key talent, and product releases
The Sr. Data Management Analyst will be a part of the Corporate Research Digital & Social analytics team and will support the day to day operations of data management tools and platforms. The role would help with data validation of new and existing data sources, translate data requirements to internal technology teams, basic ETL processes, and visualization of data. Ideally, they would have experience with digital and social platform datasets, knowledge of the data ingestion process, experience or familiarity with SQL and databases.
- Conducts data validations and analysis to assess the completeness and accuracy of data
- Assist with data extraction, manipulation, and transformation based on requirements from stakeholders.
- Assist with the maintenance of data sources, accounts, and datasets as it pertains to our data platforms
- Analysis will include cleansing, transforming, validating or modeling data for improving data quality, design and presentation.
- Work closely with internal Research teams, Analytics, and Technology teams as well as external vendors to ensure that data requirements can be met and executed
- Assist with visualizing data creatively and leverage various data sets/metrics in order to optimize surfacing insights and meaningful stories
The Financial Analyst supports the Executive Director, Marketing Finance and Domestic Finance team of the Theatrical Marketing and Distribution Department.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Journal entries
- Review and manage monthly open PO report
- Manage credit card payments and reconciliation
- Handles departments allocations
- Assist with audits pulls
- Update and review cost reports weekly
- Assist with cash and expense reporting
- Assist in quarterly budget updates
- Assist in quarterly tax filings
- Assist manage in-house agency costs
- Troubleshoots questions from operations regarding SAP, InvoiceWorks & Vendor Portal
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as required
This position will be responsible for the definition and implementation of application configuration, rules and metadata governance required for preservation and distribution. This function is required for all inventory related systems including inventory, order and product systems of record. The inventory includes digital and physical assets of all types, including moving images, text documents, stills, audio and other key creative rich digital media types.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages teams dedicated to governance of descriptive metadata, technical data and workflow, analytics, systems to enhance automation
- Vets and manages all metadata-oriented requirements for Tech Ops. Is key liaison between Tech Ops and developers for metadata systems
- Working with the VP of Archives and other colleagues, sets policies and procedures for all data governance initiatives
- Reviews all standards and best practices including metadata and workflow standards. Recommends best practices and maintains updates of compliance with industry standards
- Provides reports and presentations of metrics which guide progress in digital archiving and data governance initiatives
- Collaborates closely with Archive senior management to make policies and procedures are in line with all archive initiatives Acts as key representative to Tech Ops on metadata
- Define technical, title/version, and domestic and localized descriptive metadata required to support accurate ordering, cataloging and distribution of inventory
- Run change control / configuration management meetings as necessary to gather operating group requirements and make implementation decisions
- Own critical design decision (CDD) documentation
This position performs administrative duties for the Senior Vice President of Marketing Services Worldwide. Responsibilities include screening calls, making meeting and travel arrangements, preparing reports, correspondence and financial data, proofing of AV and print marketing materials and supporting other departmental staff as needed. Requires strong computer, proofing, communication and internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors.
- Manage supervisors daily phones, calendar and expense report
- Coordinate all facility and IT issues for the department
- Process department vendor invoicing
- Relieve management of administrative detail, all projects
- Coordinate work flow
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in supervisor’s absence
- Keep projects on schedule
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Compose correspondence/reports for own or supervisor’s signature
- Arrange essential correspondence in priority action order for supervisor
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Process replies on own initiative or from supervisor’s directive
- Research, draft or abstract reports
- Handle all inquiries within the scope of your delegated responsibilities
- Arrange "callbacks" for supervisor
- Provide back-up materials for callbacks
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Prepare agenda in advance
- Arrange meeting facilities
- Perform to earn supervisors full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Screen to control interruptions
- Provide back-up data as needed
- Arrange amenities, schedule conference rooms as needed
- Provide lot passes for all visitors
- Arrange travel through internal or outside agents
- Arrange travel cash in advance
- Prepare itinerary, trip file and supplies
- Prepare expense report tools for boss
- Complete expense reports after trip
- Improve/tighten storage/retrieval systems
- Update and manage index
- Update desk manual
- Set up "tickler" system
- Set up "exception reporting" system to handle routines without supervision
- Routinely re-order department supplies
- Update mail/phone directories and administrative manual regularly
- Handle administrative detail, all projects
- Seek greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence
We are looking for a savvy and energetic professional for the role of Senior Manager, Digital Account Planning & Strategic Analysis to use their quantitative and analytic abilities to develop sales and retail account forecasts, inform assortment and pricing decisions, and help manage top line and bottom line growth for our business with digital clients including Apple, Amazon, and Google.
This position requires cross functional interaction with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations and successful candidates will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, a passion for entertainment products, and strong written and verbal communication skills. This individual must be able to analyze large amounts of operational & financial data to assess and review performance of our products. They must be well organized, detail oriented and able to perform a variety of tasks under time pressure and strict deadlines.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to develop annual revenue plans for all lines of business at our key digital clients.
- Evaluate promotional performance, effectiveness and ROI - taking into consideration variable factors including promotion size, duration, frequency, price/discount, strength of titles, competitive forces, and merchandising support.
- Analyze customer profitability, identify trends & key drivers, and propose profit improvement opportunities.
- Report and scorecard account performance on a regular basis.
- Analyze performance to identify areas of risk or opportunity, and create plans to mitigate or accelerate those
- Identify and analyze key business trends and issues, and provide actionable business building recommendations.
- Design and develop new reporting and dashboards to support better forecasting, planning, and performance measurement
- Other tasks as needed on an ad hoc basis
Reporting to the Director, Project Management, Paramount Home Media is seeking a Digital Distribution Coordinator to play an instrumental role supporting the domestic digital and residential transactional business. Key responsibilities include pulling and collating data for sales and operations, creating and maintaining internal documents designed to track account performance, and preparing account business reviews and presentations. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and multitasker, detail oriented, and a team player with proven success maximizing internal resources, managing key processes, and working with cross-functional teams.
Digital Sales Support:
- Collect, organize, and distribute performance data.
- Manage internal tracking documents (promotions, placements, etc).
- Assist with account promotions/TPR selections, submissions and analysis.
- Update and maintain account specific templates.
- Competitive analysis and reporting.
- Manage, format and collate release day placement decks.
- Assist in creation of sales related materials.
Sales Operations Support:
- Update and maintain metadata and ops grids.
- Track and organize availability notices.
- Assist with avails templates and pricing updates, as needed.
This position, reporting to the Director, IT Finance, is responsible for supporting the overhead and capital budgets, and day-to-day financial operations of the IT Department. This person will analyzes financial data, compile reports for IT management and Corporate Finance, as well as participating in the annual budgeting process, including quarterly capital and overhead budget estimates.
- Performs accrual/reserve analyses, and reports monthly to management
- Builds/maintains financial forecasts, models and analysis tools
- Performs account reconciliations
- Provides ad hoc reporting
- Creates journal entries
- Facilitates quarterly Fixed Asset Register review, and reports findings to management
- Reviews monthly CIP (Construction in Progress) reports for accuracy, and reports findings to management
- Maintains prepaid software/hardware maintenance schedules
- Supports Production billing in STAR (Studio Authorizations and Requests)
- Project Management Office (PMO) Activities: Utilizes Clarity, IT Department project budgeting tool, for reporting and analysis, Supports Clarity administration for IT Finance, Frequently interacts with Clarity Administrator to resolve issues and assist project managers, Reviews Capital Project requests for accuracy, and tracks approvals process and Acts as liaison with Capital Budgets
IT Finance Purchasing Activities:
- Supports IT Procurement Policy, Reviews for accuracy and tracks approvals of Purchase Authorizations for hardware and software purchases and Acts as liaison with Strategic Sourcing
IT Finance AP Activities:
- Maintains database of all IT invoices, frequently using the data for reporting purposes.
- Matches incoming receipts (3 way match), and reviews invoices for accuracy and approvals.
- Acts as liaison with AP Department, drafting wire transfers and check requisitions, as required,
- Maintains vendor communication and resolves all discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Adheres to company procedures and SOX requirements
- Demonstrates proven ability to manage and maintain high customer service levels, both internally and externally
- Supports monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes
- Maintains and reports on financial metrics
This position will be responsible for the overall coordination and execution of all assigned on-lot and off-lot events and will be the key liaison between the client and all internal and external operating partners in order to ensure a flawless event.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Work with clients to determine event details and guide their expectations to ensure a successful event
- Make sure all details of events are properly planned and executed
- Work with the sales department to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Develop working budgets and work with client through cost details
- Oversee applicable contracts and payment schedules
- Serve as liaison between the client and all internal/external partners
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of all assigned events
- Work closely with on lot departments (Security, Janitorial, Fire, Hospital, Grips, Set Lighting, etc.)
- Establish strong relationships with outside vendors in order to fulfill event needs
- Accurately track and record event spending and facilitate timely billing
- Work all hours assigned, including weekends and Holidays if necessary
This position manages the retail activities at the Studio Store including merchandising, purchasing, creative development, vendor relationships, supervising staff, financial analysis, weekly sales reporting, liaison for special merchandise requests and partner with Compass/Coffee Bean Management and staff to optimize guest services levels from both retail and food.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages all operations of the Studio Store including supervising merchandise selection and displays, purchasing, vendor relations, staffing and sales.
- Manages merchandising of all items in the store. Ensures that merchandise selection serves the Store’s two customer populations: tour guests and the on-lot population.
- Manages the purchasing/receiving procedures.
- Manages all operations and ensures coverage for the retail floors
- Prepares and implements marketing /business plan to Paramount employees, on-lot 3rd party productions and office tenants.
- Identifies and analyzes retail business development opportunities, including tracking and understanding emerging retail services practices and standards. Assesses customer preferences, industry trends and current research.
- Interfaces with Finance and Accounting team to prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and forecasts.
- Ensures all store financial activities (including, but not limited to: purchasing, receiving, warehousing & selling merchandise, accounting and cash management) are in accordance with Paramount policy and GAAP.
This Sr. Manager position is responsible for assisting the VP, Digital Marketing in creating strategic and innovative digital marketing plans to drive awareness and consideration of Paramount Pictures theatrical titles. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding and passion for the unique challenges of theatrical marketing in the digital space.
- Effectively provides insights and recommendations for the development of innovative marketing concepts for all digital touchpoints, including but not limited to social media, web/apps, and digital partner integrations
- Has an established foothold on the digital landscape and identifies trends that may inform strategy or creative execution across platform and campaign work
- Identifies and establishes relationships with top digital creative agencies and innovative partners in the space
- Leads the team in digital brainstorm sessions and owns the follow through on key ideas through execution
- Creates vendor RFPs, participates in the selection of creative agencies, negotiates budgets, and works with legal on contracts to meet the needs of each film’s online presence within the marketing budget
- Develops and manages project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Identifies and presents digital trends to senior executives
This position is responsible for various accounting and reporting matters in support of Paramount Pictures International with a focus on reconciliations, analytics and reporting.
- Perform monthly and quarterly journal entries in support of close, including: Revenue and distribution cost accruals, Barter and gross-to-net transactions, Sub Distributor receivables and cash application, Royalties and participations, Title allocations
- Prepare quarterly results package, P&L and Balance Sheet variance analysis
- Complete monthly reconciliations, including Goods Receipts/Invoice Receipt maintenance, prepayments & gross-to-net deals
- Prepare management reporting and analysis focused on global film performance
- Review contracts and propose accounting treatment
- Reconcile sub-system feeds to G/L
- Support in-territory Business Decision Support personnel with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Special projects as requested by management
This position will be responsible for providing virtual infrastructure related services for enterprise applications for on-premise, hybrid, and converged systems.
- Initial responsibilities emphasize virtualization technologies such as vmware, kvm, and Amazon AWS.
- Management of Cisco UCS environment that VMWare is running on
- Introduce new technologies or enhance existing technology to transform existing capabilities and services
- Work with Senior Engineers to design, engineer, and implement virtualization solutions
- Document engineering solutions and SOPs such that services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide expertise to the team in the areas of virtualization as needed
- Provide L3 engineering and problem resolution support for critical issues
- Design, architecture and deployment of technology infrastructure to deliver systems and services with high availability and reliability
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and standards are being followed
- Coordinates work with other IT team members to deliver systems and services
- Participates actively in the planning of IT Infrastructure strategy to meet the business goals of the company
- Contributes to technical projects of Sr. Engineers and management
- Confers with and advises peers and IT Infrastructure management on technical problems, priorities, and methods
- Deploys and installs technological enhancements and infrastructure systems under the direction of Sr. Engineers and management
- Actively involved in the development of virtualization roadmap and strategy
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Acts as escalation from L2 to analyze and resolve problems associated with virtualization and all related infrastructure
This position will provide executive support to the EVP WW Promotions. They will be responsible for managing the fast-paced, high visibility and active executive office.
* Develops and/or maintains databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
*Coordinates Executive’s schedules and makes appointments
* Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
* Manages executive’s calendar and schedule/coordinate daily meetings and appointments
* Arranges travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
* Answers and screens a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up (ability to roll calls)
* Performs various miscellaneous clerical functions, including picking up and delivering documents, opening and distributing mail, etc
* Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
* Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
* Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
* Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents such as expense reports
* Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files
* Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person
* Tracks competitive projects, spec sales, and producer deals
* Handles script and coverage requests
* Reads Development Scripts & Writing Samples
* Supervises the Intern Staff
This position assists in the creative direction, development and execution of digital advertising and marketing strategy for Motion Picture marketing.
*Primary responsibilities require interfacing with executive vice-president, senior management, filmmakers, feature film cast and crew, editorial and advertising agencies as well as Paramount Pictures marketing departments with the motion picture department and inter-division departments
*Weekly meetings include strategy meetings, research meetings, advertising agency meetings, post-production meetings and budget meetings
*Manage Digital Creative Budgets
*Concept, create and produce ads for digital/online placement – working with our digital agencies.
*Manage workflow with the digital marketing team to ensure all integration memos are filled and timelines for delivery are adhered to (managing asset deadlines, updating creative/campaign messaging, etc)
*Interpret digital media plans and manage the creation of different assets required to fill those media plans
*Participate in, understand and apply the findings of traditional market research and testing to the digital advertising space
*Work with the digital analytics team to assess the success of campaigns during campaign flight and optimize/adjust accordingly
*Work with digital and brand strategy to craft trailer launch plans and ensure all required creative elements for launches are delivered on schedule
*Participate in creative research and ideation, including comparable campaigns, cues, copy and concepts
*Increased involvement in creative strategy and execution of AV, Print and Digital materials
*Manage quotes culls, accolades and awards tracking
* Strong working knowledge of digital and social media landscape with a clear understanding of the following:
- Distribution platform – understanding of the various digital platforms such as Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Snapchat, FEPs and site driven placements and the best practices for those platforms
- Types of content – a working understanding of the different ad types used digitally - :06 bumpers, :10s :15s, Motion graphics driven creative and longer form AV materials
- Tone/Voice – An understanding of how to extend the tone/voice established in traditional forms of creative advertising and carry over into the digital space
- Understanding of the primary KPIs that determine success of digital advertisements
The primary function of this position is to be responsible for sourcing and organizing descriptive Metadata on a worldwide basis for the Archive department.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing Metadata from local offices via written and verbal communications
- Identifying gaps and then Ordering Metadata creation and translations as necessary
- Entering Metadata into a centralized system in a controlled and logical manner
- Ensuring accuracy of the Metadata as entered and as regular health checks for updates
- Understanding and documenting locating requirements for Metadata as it pertains to territorial restrictions; submit titles to local ratings agencies
- Archive related support duties
This position is responsible for providing day-to-day contract administration support to Paramount Television by timely and efficiently preparing contracts, coordinating execution of approved agreements, and tracking and distributing documents.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
*Prepare contracts, amendments and other legal documents using established templates
*Coordinate and track status of agreements and related payments
*Coordinate and correspond with Business Affairs, Creative Affairs, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues
*Maintain various records and files
*Perform special tasks and assignments as required
Viacom/Paramount is home to the worlds premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
This role will be focussed on driving global sourcing activities and initiatives across Film and TV Physical Production, Studio Operations, Tentpoles, Publicity and Special Event vendor spend portfolios.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support Global Category Managers / Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and In Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
- Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and interact with business leaders to support Category Manager in development of Category strategy
- Develop and execute complex RFI / RFQ / RFP’s with quality and in timeframes as directed by Category Managers e.g., develop standard templates, work with business to identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support Category Manager in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
- Execute contract renewals and new contracts as assigned by Category Manager. Negotiate best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
- Interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities
- Efficiently and effectively process procurement requests from Category Managers – provide optimal results within timeframes needed by the business
- Conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned by Category Leader and Manager
- Leverage Data Analytics and Gather Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
- Support Category Managers with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
- Continuously gather business intelligence on category-specific sourcing best practices and summarize / share with Category Managers
- Prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors
- Build knowledge/credibility within assigned category (ies) – bring new and actionable category – specific insights to Category Manager based on knowledge of category best practices and trends
- Helps to devise digital strategy, working with the Executive Director, internal departments, and creative agencies to build and execute international campaigns for a diverse slate of films.
- Leads production for digital assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, negotiating costs, launching, and delivering source files for all international markets. Digital assets include pan-regional media assets, banner toolkits, sites, features/games, social assets, 360 video content and more.
- Owns the ideation and development of key creative assets by leading and liaising with Creative Executives.
- Creates vendor RFPs, participates in the selection of creative agencies, negotiates budgets, and works with legal on contracts to meet the needs of each film’s online presence within the marketing budget.
- Develops and manages project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Oversees the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Works closely with the technical team to set up FTP, developmental (Q/A) and live site and feature accounts for each title.
- Identifies social media initiatives for publicity events to increase engagement with talent, press and fans. Represents digital influencers and oversees experiential activations during publicity events.
- Works directly with social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube to implement international specific requests, stay up to date with the latest products, and devise creative ways to collaborate for film campaigns.
- Provides topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports).
- Facilitates digital creative approvals for all international markets to ensure that the look and feel/strategy is maintained globally. Oversees and provides guidance on global strategy, upcoming launches plans and creative development/tone for all international markets.
- Monitors project status to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Manages the team's Intern, and provides ongoing mentorship to more junior members of the team.
The Director, FP&A will be primarily responsible for managing Global WW Transactional cash planning (receipts and disbursements), as well as providing support as needed with Home Media ultimates and other ad-hoc analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the Cash Planning model for monthly and quarterly forecasting, along with monthly cash actual reporting and variance analysis.
- Take the lead in researching and then explaining cash variance to senior financial management.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key Paramount business groups including all areas of distribution and sales; liaise with internal Planning partners to gather relevant data to build/ revise cash forecast and perform deep-dive analysis as required.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key distribution partners (i.e. Universal) to collect data that will be used in the cash reporting/forecasting.
- Help develop and maintain financial models in support of the preparation, review, and submission of Greenlights and Ultimates on a by-title basis for acquisition products across the Home Media distribution markets, mainly for international distribution.
- Provide analytical support in preparation of the annual budget and quarterly estimates and assist with corporate reporting across all Home Media markets.
- Develop valuation models, sensitivity analysis, and other ad hoc financial models.
- Participate in the research/development/implementation process of new systems.
Based in our Hollywood offices, the Vice President, Business Relationship Management (B.R.M) is responsible for being the key senior liaison between MTS and the Viacom Brand/business units. They will Partner with business leadership in creative, content creation, and production to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into business/MTS capability roadmaps and priorities. They will think strategically by identifying business opportunities and the best-suited position within the business/MTS partner organization. Working with the Business units they will Identify and integrate the business partners’ long-range plans into business capability & MTS LRP roadmaps and priorities. The focus will be on business value coupled with solutions. Specifically focusing on senior management and leadership teams they should have the ability to influence and break down silos within and across an organization and be able to anticipate, shape and articulate client demand whilst communicating MTS strategy, services and capabilities.
- Understand & communicate the strategic imperatives, policies and practices of the business & MTS with the goal of supporting the “One Viacom” strategy.
- Meet with senior business & MTS staff to ensure strong partnerships
- Collaborate with assigned business units to identify and develop true business value opportunities, understand their priorities and influence the decision on priorities, road map and timing of initiatives/deliverables.
- Actively collaboration with MTS Leadership to consistently apply standards and adherence to set objectives
- Represent MTS and partner with the business unit through budget oversight, strategy and investment planning activities.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically and horizontally within/across the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Oversee and influence the MTS Service Portfolio delivered to the business
- Assist in creating and communicating ROI’s for new services & initiatives.
- Identify opportunities where technology can aid business growth
- Assist in sourcing & managing local & global vendors and service partners
- Ensure best practices & policies are effective and are being followed
- Serve the needs of the business by identifying opportunities for the re-use of technology or services across the Viacom as a whole.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the VP Production.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
* Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments
* Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
* Responsible for coordinating heavy travel schedules for staff and talent
* Process all travel and departmental expenses
* Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
* Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
* Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
* Creative duties including reading submissions, writing coverage, creating lists, online research, creative brainstorming, etc.
This position will work on a variety of transactions, primarily focusing on film co-financings and acquisitions, new media opportunities and strategic transactions. The ideal candidate will have experience doing film co-financings and will have a mix of law firm and in-house experience.
- Draft and negotiate film co-financing, distribution and acquisition agreements and related documentation. Advise on existing co-financing arrangements, rights issues and other questions of contract interpretation.
- Involvement in strategic transactions and other commercial deals, including drafting and reviewing agreements, NDAs and term sheets, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with senior management
This position will be responsible for drafting contracts relating to the development and production of television content and related legal issues including chain of title review and other copyright, trademark and clearance issues.
*Provides business and legal support with respect to all aspects of television development and production including drafting of agreements
*Drafts rights, writer, director, producer, actor and other talent agreements for Paramount Television content as well as network license agreements
*Provides legal advice during development and production to in-house groups and outside production personnel
*Proposes and implements new policies with respect to the structure of deals and contractual language for agreements
*Handles complicated chain of title matters to insure underlying rights of all television projects are clear
*Advises regarding copyright and trademark issues in connection with the production and marketing of television content
Reporting to the SVP, WW Market Intelligence and Planning, the Director, WW Market Intelligence will be responsible for helping develop and refine strategy for Paramount Home Media Distribution on a worldwide basis. This will be accomplished through in depth analysis and understanding of market, customer, and competitor environments, with the goal of producing insight driven decisions across all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively across multiple business functions, and at all levels of the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with Sr. Management, Sales and Marketing teams and become the subject matter expert around industry and competitive analysis
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate industry, competitive, and market trends from a wide variety of internal and external sources to support decision making and provide business insight
- Conduct thorough analysis of key go-to-market strategies (Windowing, Pricing, etc) and develop effective tracking/monitoring capabilities to support quarterly reviews by the senior leadership team
- Analyze and report weekly new release conversion trends across physical and digital distribution platforms, benchmarking Paramount product against competitive titles to provide actionable business insights and recommendations
- Contribute to market overview presentations at key planning intervals (budget / year-end) and in support of business reviews with key 3rd party partners
- Perform on-going reporting and analytical projects of varying nature as directed
- Manage team of direct reports
This position will oversee, plan and direct all aspects of visual effects for Paramount Pictures as directed by the Visual Effects department head.
- Manage VFX Budget for assigned pictures
- Read, breakdown, bid, and budget scripts that come in for review
- Negotiate crew deals on assigned pictures
- Manage vendors on assigned pictures
- Manage special equipment requirements on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Legal in papering VFX contracts on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Filmmakers on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Co-Financed Productions Studio counterparts (i.e. Skydance) on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Marketing and Publicity for trailer, promotional and other needs on assigned pictures
- Manage technical presentations
- Review VFX vendor bids to check technical methodologies and price structure on assigned pictures
- Review dailies on all pictures
- Manage VFX Awards submissions (Academy, British Academy, and Visual Effects Society)
- Participate in all meetings requiring VFX attendance
- Sign off on approval for all VFX expenditures on assigned pictures
- Travel for any picture events requiring VFX studio attendance
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
This position is responsible for designing, executing and implementing domestic marketing research and consumer insights for all Paramount Motion Pictures releases, including advising senior marketing and production executive and filmmakers on findings, implications and strategic direction based on the research. The position requires strong quantitative and qualitative research and presentation skills, and knowledge of, or passion for movies. The position reports to the Executive Vice President of Worldwide Research and Strategy who supports the President of World Wide Marketing.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the execution of research studies both quantitative and qualitative including research screenings, positioning studies, ad testing, and other custom work
- Advise outside research companies on methodology, study and questionnaire design, and dynamics of how cultural and movie-goer behavior may affect responses
- Evaluate each motion picture’s potential opportunities and challenges based on the research
- Evaluate research findings based on the specifics of the study and historical knowledge of past performance of these types of films
- Translate research findings into actionable direction
- Advise studio executives and filmmakers on research findings and directions
- Evaluate creative advertising materials relative to prior lessons learned
- Assess the ongoing opportunities and challenges in the theatrical marketplace both short- and long-term by understanding the competitive environment through tracking studies and other audience measurement tools
- Maximize campaign effectiveness by fully understanding our moviegoer and the most efficient way of reaching them
- Assist in creating strategic marketing documents for each film
- Attend test screenings and focus groups both in LA and out of town
- Analyze weekly marketing tracking studies and assesses key opportunities and challenges films will face in-market
- Manage Domestic Marketing Research budgets, and negotiate best pricing
- Design and conduct research in house when appropriate
- Moderate focus groups
- Work closely with Analytics team
- Manage two team members (Director and Coordinator)
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
- Plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across Walmart Enterprises, including Walmart Stores, eCommerce and Vudu.com
- Proactively establish collaborative business relationships with key account stakeholders and negotiate a successful partnership with monthly and annual sales plans
- Partner with internal Paramount and Viacom constituents to meet or exceed Fiscal Year Financial Sales goals and contribution to margin for aforementioned account portfolio
- Monitors and ensures Paramount Home Media is competitive in its specialized market working with the organization's marketing, finance and manufacturing departments to proactively develop programs and strategies to meet that objective
- Lead internal Paramount constituents in creation and execution of monthly and annual sales plans/goals for business responsibility
- Support Vice President of Sales – Walmart Group in planning, developing and executing sales and marketing initiatives against Walmart, Inc. sales strategic plan