The Senior Manager, Motion Picture Group Reporting is responsible for managing the completion of statutory audit related tasks, performing monthly and quarterly close reporting, and other related accounting activities in support of the World Wide Motion Picture Group.
- Perform statutory account related activities including managing Audit and Statutory Deliverables, reviewing audit deliverables, perform management and administrative duties
- Manage Sub-Distributor accounting process. Review submissions and work with other staff to insure submissions and remittances are timely and properly recorded
- Liaise with other staff to ensure all transactions related to UIP are recorded accurately. This includes all direct title revenues / costs, inter-company charges, equity, tax, reserves and cash application
- Build and maintain contacts with UIP, Viacom Tax and Paramount Management. Review relevant reporting, track and recommend adjustments as appropriate
- Prepare GAAP reporting to external parties
- Perform accounting and record-keeping functions. Review and post monthly/quarterly journal entries
- Assist in preparation and review of reporting deliverables for Corporate, Viacom Tax Group, other divisions, and external auditors including the Viacom Earnings Book, CRC’s, and Representation letters
- Review monthly and quarterly deliverables
- Review account reconciliations and assist in analyzing balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
Our Strategic Sourcing team is growing! We are seeking new talent at the Manager level. Your areas of focus will be in Research / Insights and Post-production. You will identify and lead strategic sourcing initiatives across Viacom business units focusing on all related expenditures. You will deliver cost savings and quality solutions based on close collaboration with business and finance leaders.
This position is located in Los Angeles.
- You will dedicatedly engage and propose measures to various senior management teams that drive global strategic initiatives through sourcing efforts, including supplier and spend consolidation.
- Responsible for handling numerous vendor initiatives across various categories including: Market Research and Measurement, Post-Production, Consumer Insights, Home Media Distribution, Syndicated Data, Digital / Social Tools and Platforms.
- You deliver ongoing annual cost efficiencies on source-able spend within the categories
- Lead and run RFI/RFQ/RFPs from start to finish, which includes creation, issuance, and facilitation of the entire process, through vendor evaluations (using scorecards) and vendor selection.
- You work as team member in vendor evaluation and selection; lead selection process and negotiations; recommend strategies that maximize value for the company
- Lead specified business units through sourcing process and ensure sourcing decisions are consistent with overall company strategy, policy, and needs
- You lead negotiations with vendors, in collaboration with key partners. Offer guidance and negotiation tactics to team.
- Work with business partners across various media network brands and studio groups to understand full vendor landscape and to identify savings opportunities across vendor engagements
- You make presentations to business unit management and senior company management on sourcing initiatives
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a high level of administrative support and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the VP, National Publicity and the larger National Publicity team.
- Manages the phones, calendar, travel, expenses, invoices, and day-to-day operations of the VP, National Publicity
- Coordinates team meetings
- Assists with drafting filmmaker schedules
- Maintains team documents; gathering and inputting campaign updates to calendars, timelines, status reports and other relevant documents
- Responsible for working with credits for one pager and production notes
- Distributes press breaks, tune-ins, reviews, and screening memos to studio executives, internal teams, filmmakers, and personal publicists
- Sets and staffs screenings (talent, press, internal), arranges print trafficking and maintains RSVP lists
- Coordinates all contract requests with outside vendors and handle payments
- Handles film talent on-site at red carpets, press junkets, interviews, and appearances, conventions (i.e. CinemaCon, Comic-Con, WonderCon, etc.), award shows, film festivals, and various other publicity events.
- Maintains knowledge of national print, broadcast, and radio outlets and writers/hosts in LA & NY
- Brainstorms with national and online publicity teams for film initiatives
This position is responsible for all accounting and reporting functions related to TV Licensing contracts.
- Analysis and reporting of all license agreements (interpret and implement license fee calculations and payment terms per contractual terms)
- Complete financial month end/quarter end close process, including revenue recognition, and AR reconciliations
- Perform various balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Reporting and analysis for inter/intra company and related party
- Monthly FX Revaluation reporting and analysis
- Review of new contracts and change orders within the PRISM system to ensure accuracy of financial information entered by Sales Admin
- Review of accounting transactions created by PRISM to ensure accuracy of financial data being reported each month
- Ad-hoc/Miscellaneous reporting and analysis
The Analyst, Billings and Collections is responsible for all Accounts Receivable related activities for Paramount’s theatrical business. This role works closely with exhibitors to ensure accounts are up to date. The analyst will work closely with the sales team to resolve discrepancies.
- Review sales terms and billings
- Send invoice to Exhibitors
- Daily cash application
- Review A/R balances after cash application
- Research discrepancies and open A/R balances after cash application
- Manage automated cash application voucher interface with sub ledger system (TDS)
- Validate & manage cash received in TDS to ensure e-vouchers applied timely
- Update TDS with all wires received
- Responsible for completing applying cash receipts in a timely manner
- Handle assigned exhibitor accounts
- Notify manager of delinquent accounts and are risks of defaulting on payment
- Initiate requests to take advanced required customers off advance required status
- Monthly updates to Manager on aging A/R status
- Provide Quarterly Bad Debt deliverables
- Run Holds report and follow holds review business process
- Provide back up support to Associate on box office collections and box office data entry
- Support Manager and Senior Analyst on audit requests
- Maintain Film ID in TDS
- Adhere to Close calendar
The Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing works closely with the Manager and Executive Director in the execution of international theatrical digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensures that all worldwide features, sites and games are built to international technical specifications and that international kick offs are held. Manage projects end to end, including worldwide timelines, project scope, timelines and QA process. Poll markets for interest in programs and maintain production calendars
- Provides and tracks assets, and gives creative direction and notes to markets to align with brand guidelines and strategy
- Maintains budget spreadsheet on a daily basis to track pacing for a campaign. Assists supervisors in reconciling budgets
- Compiles a target list of vendors for a campaign, organizes the RFP process, and facilitates the pitch and selection process for the team
- Organizes spreadsheet to track global Facebook Pages, Twitter handles, Instagram accounts, and YouTube channels including conversation calendaring and performance monitoring
- Creates wrap-up reports at the end of each campaign. Supports the creation of campaign overview and presentation decks
- Provides topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports). Provides analytical support for content launches, including updating spreadsheets that track performance of content releases and major campaign milestones.
- Participates in brainstorm sessions and helps build International Digital Marketing Campaign presentations
- Creates project scope and timeline. Manages projects end to end and prioritizes activity and deliverables based on territory needs/deadlines for in market activations
- Oversees the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Works closely with the technical team to set up FTP, developmental (Q/A) and live site and feature accounts for each title
- Works with the media team and vendors on the creative development and production for pan regional toolkit assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, launching, and delivering files for all international markets.
- Creates international ticketing widgets for releases, including polling markets for use and working with the vendor to provide assets
We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President for World Wide Home Media Sales and Distribution and the Senior Vice President for Home Media Operations.
- Manage executives’ inbox, calendars and meeting set up
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking and logging calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Acting as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Maintain and circulate agendas for department and customer meetings
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports
- Helping prepare for meetings
Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Preparing, reports, memos, and other documents
- Researching data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Creating visitor gate passes and greetings
- Using various software, including Salesforce and Microsoft office suite with focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing travel and entertainment expense reports
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Oversee Paramount’s consumer response program
- Monitor Paramount 3rd party providers
The Executive Assistant will play a central role in the Worldwide Marketing group by providing a high-level of executive support to the President and managing a fast-paced and highly-visible executive office. This role will act as an extension of the President, requiring a high-level of professionalism and attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to forge strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Prepares and coordinates meeting logistics, such as attendees, setting cross-departmental sessions, agendas and other key factors
- Orders office/kitchen supplies and keep department supply area well stocked
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Develops and maintains contact databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Manages and tracks expense reports and receipts; reconciles corporate credit card accounts regularly
- Manages executive’s heavy calendar; ensures prompt attendance to all commitments while being able to forecast and manage any conflicts.
- Answers, screens and track a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person
- Arranges drive-ons, reservations and other misc meeting details
This Sales Service Executive (SSE) will aid our Director of Partner Solutions in aggressively hunting for business as well as maintaining and growing existing business. Core responsibilities will include support of the sale of Viacom Ad Solutions including: national advertising time, digital video, influence, AVOD, branded content, shopper, targeted audience buying and experiential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customize presentations for clients, providing the most effective information to drive budgets
- Research target accounts & create strategy to break new business and increase share
- Manage and implement marketing executions across the suite: Music & Entertainment or Kids & Family
- Supervise & educate Client Services Representatives / Sales Assistants
- Assist Account Executives in negotiations
Create Digital, Linear and Social media plans
Assist with pricing & analyzing upfront & scatter packages
Interact with Sales Operations, Brand Sales, Integrated Marketing, Research, Planning and Finance departments
Oversee campaign execution by collaborating with AE and CSRs
This position is responsible for providing legal and commercial support to the sales/business development executives and contract administration, finance and marketing groups of the Worldwide Television Licensing and Home Media Distribution division.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Perform legal affairs functions in connection with Paramount’s physical, television and digital distribution of motion picture and television content worldwide, with a focus on pay TV, basic TV, free TV, SVOD, FVOD, VOD, EST, PPV, and packaged media discs.
- Handle all aspects of licensing matters, including drafting documents, negotiating all phases of transactions from term sheet to definitive agreement, and consulting on the management and administration of active agreements.
- Assist with matters related to licensing, sales and distribution, including acquisitions, content protection, MPA initiatives, rights conflict analysis, collective management issues, regulatory compliance, and retail sales agreements.
- Structure, negotiate and draft vendor agreements for services and commodities related to distribution activities.
- Collaborate with, synthesize feedback from and provide advice to commercial, finance, operations and marketing executives.
- Coordinate and liaise with multiple Paramount offices worldwide.
- Provide ancillary legal affairs support to other groups or divisions, as needed.
The Senior Director, Preschool Development & Production position manages the production and creative direction of a series from greenlight to final delivery of each episode for the life of the series. The position reports to the SVP, Preschool Content.
Responsbilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage many shows in Current Series independently and provide creative direction for each series through all facets of production:
- Rough-Final Episode Cuts
- Design (sets, characters, background, etc.)
- Creative Brainstorming (tentpoles, promotional episodes, stunts, etc.)
- Work hand-in-hand with Nickelodeon Development to successfully transition shows from pilot to series, guiding the creative vision going forward
- Participate in the on-air launch process, communicating with our creative promotions team, providing footage, and communicating all information back to creative show production
- Provide the final line of quality control for the production by reviewing episodes as they deliver
- Act as the network ambassador to the show unit by communicating priorities and ongoing network plans to show creators/executive producers
- Collaborate with key Nickelodeon colleagues by providing all necessary resources for series launch and property management for all lines of business, from creating series budget and calendar to final delivery of episodes
- Convey series creative to network departments to ensure the property’s life cycle is supported with ingenuity, well-executed initiatives, and messaging that retains the integrity of the series
- Identify the most marketable aspects in a show and ensure the network develops marketing and promotional ideas around these elements
The Director of Production will join a busy team supporting physical production for all brands under Viacom Digital Studios. The position will help manage team assignments on a project-by-project basis, ensuring a good match between individual skillset and content type. The position will work hand-in-hand with Production Management and Post Production Operations to ensure each production is successful and of the highest possible quality. The role will report into the West Coast (WC) VP, Production for Viacom Digital Studios.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all post production assignments (Producer/project/editor match)
- Project Monthly Editor / Post support
- Manage staffing plans during Pre-Production as it relates to creative, budgets and deliverable needs. Must be able to step in and advise
- Have strong Executive Presence on set and on Pre-Production calls – ensure all agenda items are covered and jump in when more oversight is needed
- Review budgets and provide feedback and approvals
- Assess production schedules for creative viability
- Post-produce and shape stories in edit, providing story notes
- Produce and project manage all department sizzle reels
- Collaborate with development team to align creative within budget parameters
- Keep rolodex of shoot spaces and locations in LA as well as key freelance creative positions – Art Team, GFX team, Editors, Producers, DPs
- Work with Viacom resourcing on preferred vendors and deals
- Work closely with WC Executive Producer for production support as needed
Assistant needed for 2 Vice Presidents of Original Series for Paramount Network unscripted, handling both development and current.
- Admininstrative duties include scheduling, phones and greeting meetings
- Maintaining development grids and pitch logs
- For current, the role would assist with casting, challenge/event development, internal distribution of S&P notes and managing product integration approvals.
Nickelodeon is seeking a Development Coordinator to support their Preschool Development & Production team and the VP of Development and Production.
- Heavy scheduling for pitch meetings, talent meetings, development meetings, team meetings
- Booking travel
- Expense reconciliation
- Coordinate various development assets (artwork, scripts, etc.)
- Maintain submissions logs, internal reports, and writer and artists lists.
- Seek out, evaluate/do coverage on incoming creative material and pitches for potential development.
- Create assets and presentations including design decks for internal sales and written proposals for potential new shows.
- Updating status reports.
- Interface with creative executives, agencies, producers and talent on a regular basis cross-functionally.
- Must be able to capture meeting discussions and project notes in written form for distribution.
- Provide non-administrative executive support as needed to the development team executives and department head.
This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation of all executive work product supporting the Executive Vice President Nickelodeon Animation.
- Performs internal and external distribution of Agreements and correspondence
- Answers phones, schedules appointments/confirms meetings/maintains daily schedules, photocopies material, facsimile/e-mail distributes and routes incoming and outgoing mail that may include large distribution lists
- Composes and generates letters and memos; back-ups proof reading and editing on documents prepared by supervisor
- Generates expense reports
- Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed
- Creates and maintains files
- Assists in the preparation of all work products; including by not limited to sales reports, market overviews, contract tracking and PowerPoint presentations
- Enters status of projects in various status report databases
- Arranges travel
*** Open to Remote ***
The Executive Director, Sales is responsible for growing sales / distribution, planning negotiating, and executing promotional plans. You lead development and ongoing management of customer relationships.
- You grow sales and distribution through existing partnerships and joint business development plans
- Effectively use market data and competitive intelligence as a tool to inform sales and negotiations
- Develop and demonstrate productive and superior multi-level and peer-to-peer relationships with customers, prospects and related industry partners
- You meet assigned goals for profitable sales, trade spend, market share, and other strategic objectives
- Support the development and management of annual and quarterly customer revenue, contribution margin and market share growth plans; incorporating new release marketing plans, catalog drafting opportunities and other national & or customer specific promotional programming in line with product and pricing guidelines as defined by Marketing
- Lead customer initiatives by continuously assessing the need for improvement, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding increased performance
- Lead customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identify and develop processes that improve sales and support the success of the customer and sales function
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Net Sales Performance
- Trade Spend Management
- Market Share
The Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President of Global Corporate Communications and Corporate Branding is a position that plays an integral role on the team providing support and executing on work to further the group’s goals. The Corporate Communications group manages Paramount’s internal and external communications, including press releases and other media coverage.
- Manages executive’s work and personal calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required, and keeps internal documents up to date (i.e., talent schedules, timelines, status reports, expected breaks, etc.).
- Manages all incoming calls and correspondence (heavy phones)
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports
- Light research duties; research media coverage and industry trends Work with executive & publicists to determine budget and manage expenses
This position is responsible for working with the Content Distribution Services team in the preparation of reports, financial data and analysis related its screenings and print control functions.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Works with the Content Distribution Services team and its vendors where appropriate
- Maintains records of content distribution delivery history
- Generates POs
- Maintains vendor records and updates vendors in SAP
- Tracks POs created for each title to ensure they are within the given finance budget
- Assists in maintaining WW PO Workbooks
- Liaises with GLSM to maintain invoice payments
- Assures territories are creating POs within 24 hours of all issued PO requests
- Assists in reconciling WW invoices to POs /quantities ordered
- Coordinates weekly reports with vendors
- Works with Content Distribution Services Team and vendors on reconciling invoices
- Generates bi-weekly International Release Date Schedule and distributes accordingly
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Creative Advertising department.
- Process and track billing and file expense reports
- Manages executive’s calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, presentation materials and resolutions for meetings as required
- MPAA submissions
- Corresponds with outside vendors as directed to get materials sent/delivered in a timely manner, set up fibers, etc.
- Prepare continuities of AV Materials
- Organize Print and AV Materials and help manage digital asset system
- Detailed tracking and logging distribution of materials (i.e. Filmmaker routing, internal routing)
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, ordering supplies and copying documents
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Coordinator, Finance is a hybrid finance and administrative role in the Worldwide Theatrical Marketing group. This position will handle some core finance duties while also providing a high-level of daily support to the EVP, Finance.
- Handle administrative duties for the EVP and act as department assistant by: coordinating EVP’s calendar and scheduling appointments. Filing, answering phones, and managing the EVP's call log. Managing office supply orders, handling requests for temps, and handling the EVP's expense reports in Concur.
- Assist in month end close, journal entries, and quarterly budget updates
- Review the monthly open PO report
- Manage credit card payments and reconciliation
- Manage and reconcile territory allocations and territory billbacks
- Update and review budgets weekly
- Assist in updating cash financial templates
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for partnering with the Director of Operations as well as Event Managers on event prep, execution, and post-administrative activities for both internal and external events. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and able to manage logistics of multiple events and details simultaneously.
- Handle incoming calls for the Director and Event Managers
- Understand and anticipate the complex needs of different events and diverse clients/markets
- Maintain a working relationship with all vendors, especially from the preferred vendor list
- Help plan all aspects of assigned events including: checking availability & securing venue, obtaining quotes from florists, entertainment brokers, rental furniture, games/activities, etc.
- Execute requests for setup and rental orders as needed
- Ensure labor is assigned to the appropriate project numbers
- Maintain Master Calendar and Event Manager Calendar
- Assist in event oversight on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests and managing guest lists, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, organizing vendors and managing strike
- Develop knowledge of venues and vendor offerings to promote during client site tours, and promote sales opportunities and future event ideas during client meetings and events
- Handle purchase orders, follow up on vendor payments and deposit schedules, and mail out contracts
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for partnering with the Vice President of Sales & Operations as well as Sales Managers on event prep, execution, and post-administrative activities for both internal and external events. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and able to manage logistics of multiple events and details simultaneously.
- Handle all incoming calls and event leads and distribute to the VP and Sales Managers accordingly
- Follow-up on callbacks & lead sheets
- Maintain a working relationship with all internal & external clients
- Coordinate site visits, meetings and off-site appointments
- Understand and anticipate the complex needs of different events and diverse clients/markets
- Assist clients with questions regarding specs, contracts and/or pricing
- Check venues for availability and maintain accurate sales calendars
- Liaise with event staff, accounting, finance and other departments as necessary
- Develop a strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings to promote with clients while on site tours. Present event ideas and plans to client and vendors
- Create sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
This position is responsible for providing day-to-day contract administration support to Paramount Television by timely and efficiently preparing contracts, coordinating execution of approved agreements, and tracking and distributing documents.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
*Prepare contracts, amendments and other legal documents using established templates
*Coordinate and track status of agreements and related payments
*Coordinate and correspond with Business Affairs, Creative Affairs, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues
*Maintain various records and files
*Perform special tasks and assignments as required
In this role you will provide administrative support to business and legal affairs team (2 VPs and a Sr. Contract Manager) in connection with NICKELODEON-branded programming services, with a focus on original programming development and production.
- Managing and coordinating all departmental administrative matters and office services
- Coordinating daily/weekly/monthly calendars and schedules for executives
- Scheduling of meetings, conference calls and appointments; answering phones, receiving, relaying and responding to internal and external messages and communications;
- Handling, sorting, screening and prioritizing internal and external communications and written correspondence, particularly with current productions;
- Drafting business letters, memoranda or other communications as directed by supervisors; revising, proofreading and other word processing of business and legal contracts
- Creating and maintaining efficient and organized individual and departmental centralized filing systems;
- facilitating travel arrangements; coordinating administrative logistics; preparing and processing expense reports
- Supervising undergraduate and graduate student interns
Paramount Animation through its affiliate Animated Productions Inc. has exciting opportunities for Senior Client Technology Analyst, Animation to join the animation team at our Hollywood, CA studio.
You will be responsible for day to day end user support for Feature Animation clients in a mixed Windows/Mac environment. You will install, solve, and perform root cause analysis on all desktop related hardware, software, and basic networking issues. Duties include close coordination with other IT groups involved in various application development, systems/network engineering and collaborative computing service efforts. This job will also assist in a variety of IT related projects in addition to their daily duties.
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management and delivery of all general office productivity related to computer products and services for the Feature Animation division.
- You partner with department finance personnel to facilitate business justification and procurement to necessary hardware and software.
- Extensive support with PCs, MAC’s, mobile devices, hardware, MS Office Suites, remote connectivity tools, computer related accessories/peripherals and printers.
- You provide personal and high end support to the assigned Business Units that include all Executive Support clients. You build relationships with key clients to prioritize technical workload and help resolve raised issues.
- Work independently with the ability to lead and prioritize your time within a busy and changing working environment.
- You are comfortable setting up and solving Video/Audio conference calls in high stress situations.
- Partner with multiple groups within the IT to ensure the overall satisfaction of the client. This includes handling upgrades/rollouts of new operating systems and software. Everything ought to be well coordinated to ensure a high level of success.
- You remain informed about the state of computer technology by reading trade journals, product reviews and other relevant publications, and by communicating with individuals with similar responsibilities in other organizations.
You will lead the effort in growing the digital distribution business including: developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, leading overall business performance, and driving digital sales revenue, market share, and, contribution margin performance within North America.
In addition, you will be responsible for negotiating deal changes and renewals within the existing customer base and licensing new customers coming to market. This encompasses growing the transactional digital business, developing / leading strategic customer planning, and execution in conjunction with marketing, planning, finance and legal.
Further, this position will provide leadership in terms of strategy and development of Global Accounts working directly and in coordination with account teams internationally.
You are primarily responsible for net sales performance, and contribution margin achievement and for delivering other strategic sales objectives in accordance with the overarching business and product marketing strategy.
Strategic Account Management
- Lead customer relationships with the North American OTT accounts including Amazon, iTunes, Google, Vudu, Sony and Microsoft
- Develop strategies for profitable business growth and achieving the company’s sales goals, whilst prioritizing customers in strategic way
- Develop, lead, and execute annual and quarterly customer revenue, contribution margin and market share growth plans; encompassing new release marketing plans, catalog and drafting opportunities in line with defined product and pricing guidelines
- Work with key accounts to build collaborative annual business plans which deliver results consistent with company objectives and which are reviewed with customers on quarterly basis
- Contribute to each new release title’s ‘go-to-market’ plan working with wider sales and marketing teams. Be inspiring leader on pricing, dating, and marketing activations
- Develop distinctive customer level strategies for all accounts to drive extraordinary performance and unique advantage
- Maintain a long term big picture view of accounts and future needs and opportunities
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales, trade spend, market share, and other financial and strategic objectives.
- Develop and demonstrate productive and standout multi-level and peer-to-peer relationships with customers, prospects and related industry partners
- Have detailed knowledge of financial performance: review monthly sales pacing and take timely corrective action to address any shortfall in performance; provide detailed and accurate Annual, Quarterly and Monthly sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Lead customer initiatives by continuously assessing the need for improvement, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding increased performance.
- Lead team of account managers with direct account responsibilities
Global Account Best Practice
- Lead the identification and communication of key insights, standard methodology and strategies for global digital accounts domestically
- Advise internal colleagues internationally on global accounts including having experienced knowledge on platform capability, UX and UI assessment, retailer’ priorities and key strategies, and developing strategic recommendations.
- You work closely with the planning, marketing and finance teams on the sales strategy
- Develop, promote and coordinate business process and standard methodology for customer enablement and engagement for strategic and global accounts.
- You originate, negotiate, and close digital license agreements and amendments
- Run term sheet and deal memo development and approval process in coordination with internal partners including legal, and where applicable, theatrical, anti-piracy, technology, marketing and/or TV distribution
Internal Coordination and Communication
- Build relationships across wider Paramount and Viacom business to help enable customer growth
- You partner closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Develop tight-knit collaborations in Operations, Content Protection, Legal, Business Affairs, TV and Theatrical Distribution
- You understand, improve and create processes and systems to support the success of the sales function and customer plans, including being a Salesforce advocate across the team
The Senior Global Sourcing Analyst, Marketing is responsible for supporting sourcing activities, projects and initiatives primarily through the collection, analysis and reporting of media and marketing data. This includes spearheading complex modeling and analytical efforts, providing critical thinking, business intelligence, recommendations and data insights that will help guide business objectives and maximize financial opportunities. You will be responsible for sourcing opportunities across both Paramount and its parent company Viacom.
You will collaborate and provide team support in identifying, analyzing and quantifying global / regional / local marketing spend and performance data. You're in charge with designing and maintaining efficient and effective analytical processes that will improve business decision-making. We are looking for someone that is intellectually curious and thrives in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Support sourcing tower by providing vendor spend data analysis across all business units, highlighting opportunities with vendors, improve processes, consolidate vendors, etc
- You partner with your team by providing classification/categorization, savings tracking and benchmarking of marketing vendors across multiple business units
- Prepare analysis for senior sourcing partners to validate savings provided by sourcing initiatives
- You are able to collaborate with partners and vendors and convey data driven recommendations in a professional manner
- Compile, prepare and run marketing / financial data in support of analysis, including data quality checks and integration. Translate and present data, statistical information and financial analysis into actionable conclusions, insights and recommendations
- You analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources, constantly identifying new ways (e.g. automation & technology) to improve the usage of existing data, analytics infrastructure and develop new capabilities
- Lead small scale sourcing initiatives including RFPs under direction from the Sourcing Executive Director and Director
- Participate in data strategy and planning efforts (i.e. refine product categories, improve data integrity, enhance categorization)
- You develop and implement analytical reports and analysis to support Global Sourcing projects, including analysis of vendors providing goods and services worldwide.
- Partner with team throughout opportunity assessment, strategy & project plan development, end-to-end negotiations, sourcing engagement, and contracting processes to achieve strategic marketing and financial goals
- Liaise and interact with other Global Sourcing towers, vendors and partners, as needed, to analyze risks associated with the continuous changes of the marketing landscape to minimize exposure and negative brand impact to Viacom.
This position is responsible for managing the Production Clearances team within the Intellectual Property group and overseeing all clearances-related duties and processes at Paramount Pictures across all motion picture and television projects.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Researching and analyzing complex questions regarding a wide array of legal issues, such as copyright, trademark, privacy, right of publicity, and defamation, related to the development, production, marketing, and distribution of motion picture and television projects.
- Playing a central role, in conjunction with other members of the Intellectual Property group, in evaluating, implementing, and refining, as necessary, the Studio’s clearances-related policies, practices, and processes.
- Managing and overseeing a team of clearances professionals tasked with making clearance-related determinations with respect to all motion picture and television projects at the Studio. Team’s responsibilities include: (i) reviewing written and audio-visual material for clearance-related issues; (ii) evaluating investigative and research reports; (iii) coordinating third-party clearance requests; (iv) preparing and disseminating clearance indices and advertising/promotional restrictions memoranda, and providing guidance with respect thereto, to all relevant constituencies; and (v) serving as the primary clearances-related conduit to all film and television production teams.
- Advising Studio executives, filmmakers, and showrunners, among others, on issues related to production clearances across all stages of development, pre-production, production, post-production, marketing, publicity, and distribution.
- Working closely with members of other groups within the Legal department with respect to clearance-related matters, such as the Motion Picture, Marketing, Home Entertainment, Paramount Television, Themed Entertainment, and Corporate legal teams.
- Representing the Studio externally regarding clearances-related requests, negotiations, and agreements (e.g., with third-party rightsholders and/or their representatives).
- Communicating effectively with all levels of management and senior management within the Studio, and within Viacom more broadly, with respect to legal- and business-related risks, assessments, and determinations related to production clearances issues.
- In coordination with other members of the Studio’s Intellectual Property group, helping manage intellectual property-related legal claims and disputes, including coordinating factual research, developing legal positions and strategies, and working with outside counsel and across business units as necessary.
This key position will play a unique role as both a Human Resources Recruiter with responsibility for full cycle recruitment for Paramount Animation’s productions as well as a Generalist with specific responsibilities. It is responsible for partnering with the various productions to proactively address issues related to attraction, retention and culture in addition to collaborating with the Human Resources and Industrial Relations team to develop and implement initiatives and programs and monitor performance. This position will also partner closely with the Industrial Relations (IR) team as it relates to the production personnel including matters involving the collective bargaining agreements.
- Deliver staffing and organizational development services to Paramount Animation productions
- Participate with guidance and direction from HR and IR in identifying, evaluating, and resolving staff relations and work performance problems to facilitate communication and improve work performance
- Proactively identify organizational issues and provide coaching and counseling for an effective leadership team and collaborative culture
- Facilitate Human Resources and Industrial Relations processes and ensures operational excellence including new hire orientation, training and development, benefits and others.
- Coordinate with Industrial Relations by identifying potential employee relations issues as determined and supporting investigations
- Manage Human Resources processes employee development, learning and development, internships, recognition, and compensation in conjunction with Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Assist with administration of policies, procedures and practices in accordance with collective bargaining agreements and federal and stated legal requirements
- Maintain and establishes awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices and new developments as directed by Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment for the Paramount Animation productions
- Attend career and business events to promote open opportunities as well create a pipeline of talent for future roles
- Solicit and find creative ways to connect with viable candidates utilizing both in-house and external tools (Linked In, Variety Insights, Job Boards, etc…)
- Conduct informational interviews as needed
- Build and maintain pipelines of up and coming talent in the industry to easily fill high profile openings
This position will provide senior level leadership and direction for the Human Resources function at VMN Networks located in our West Coast Hollywood office including but not limited to MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Ad Sales and support services such as Business and Legal Affairs and Finance. As HR Director, you’ll act as an advisor and collaborate with the business on all people related issues. You have a profound ability to relate to people and rapidly build high performing partnerships and influence across the business. You create and inspire trust and openness amongst colleagues and clients. The individual will have exceptional HR Generalist functional knowledge and experience and will be a primary point of contact supporting employees and managers on a full range of HR services
- Responsible for senior level decision making and day to day management of operations
- Serve a consultative business partner, provide guidance, direction, expertise and lead HR processes, programs and policies, including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, coaching, leadership, talent development and career planning
- Build successful relationships across the organization and develop a detailed understanding of business needs
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and employees in order to effectively solve problems and provide recommendations
- Act as a trusted partner to oversee human resources and employee relations matters, providing support to management teams, working with legal counsel, HR leadership and other key stakeholders on the identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of issues. Partner with centralized investigations team when required.
- Responsible for interpretation of headcount data, movement, salaries and funding in partnership with the HR team and Finance
- Conduct compensation analysis with Compensation department to ensure organizational equity and to manage costs
- Solve problems, understand the underlying challenge and coach managers and employees on resolution ensuring appropriate and timely corrective action. Provide insights to decision making
- Partner with business on all key talent decisions providing HR advice, consulting and expertise
- Work with business partners to identify critical factors influencing turnover and engagement
- Provide ongoing and proactive coaching to employees and managers
- Strong collaboration and partnership with Talent Acquisitions on recruitment and onboarding
- Assist in the facilitation of top talent discussion with leaders and drive on-going follow-up and updates
- Develop high performing and strong partnerships with Human Resources team throughout the organization to identify best practices, share knowledge and work together on continuous process improvement and efficiencies