This position assists in the creative direction, development and execution of digital advertising and marketing strategy for Motion Picture marketing.
*Primary responsibilities require interfacing with executive vice-president, senior management, filmmakers, feature film cast and crew, editorial and advertising agencies as well as Paramount Pictures marketing departments with the motion picture department and inter-division departments
*Weekly meetings include strategy meetings, research meetings, advertising agency meetings, post-production meetings and budget meetings
*Manage Digital Creative Budgets
*Concept, create and produce ads for digital/online placement – working with our digital agencies.
*Manage workflow with the digital marketing team to ensure all integration memos are filled and timelines for delivery are adhered to (managing asset deadlines, updating creative/campaign messaging, etc)
*Interpret digital media plans and manage the creation of different assets required to fill those media plans
*Participate in, understand and apply the findings of traditional market research and testing to the digital advertising space
*Work with the digital analytics team to assess the success of campaigns during campaign flight and optimize/adjust accordingly
*Work with digital and brand strategy to craft trailer launch plans and ensure all required creative elements for launches are delivered on schedule
*Participate in creative research and ideation, including comparable campaigns, cues, copy and concepts
*Increased involvement in creative strategy and execution of AV, Print and Digital materials
*Manage quotes culls, accolades and awards tracking
* Strong working knowledge of digital and social media landscape with a clear understanding of the following:
- Distribution platform – understanding of the various digital platforms such as Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Snapchat, FEPs and site driven placements and the best practices for those platforms
- Types of content – a working understanding of the different ad types used digitally - :06 bumpers, :10s :15s, Motion graphics driven creative and longer form AV materials
- Tone/Voice – An understanding of how to extend the tone/voice established in traditional forms of creative advertising and carry over into the digital space
- Understanding of the primary KPIs that determine success of digital advertisements
The primary function of this position is to be responsible for sourcing and organizing descriptive Metadata on a worldwide basis for the Archive department.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing Metadata from local offices via written and verbal communications
- Identifying gaps and then Ordering Metadata creation and translations as necessary
- Entering Metadata into a centralized system in a controlled and logical manner
- Ensuring accuracy of the Metadata as entered and as regular health checks for updates
- Understanding and documenting locating requirements for Metadata as it pertains to territorial restrictions; submit titles to local ratings agencies
- Archive related support duties
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for handling monthly and quarterly close activities within the Motion Picture Financial Reporting Group. This position reports to the Paramount Director Motion Picture Financial Reporting based in Los Angeles, and there will be significant interaction with Business Unit accounting teams and Viacom.
- Responsible for the calculation and recording of month-end accruals for domestic theatrical revenue, print and distribution costs in accordance with the accounting guidance set forth in SOP 00-02
- Perform monthly G/L account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting including the balance sheet deck, balance sheet reconciliations and fluctuation analyses
- Reconcile and analyze Accounts Receivable from sub-system to SAP system
- Record monthly/quarterly journal entries, monitor and clear suspense accounts for Motion Picture Group
- Prepare quarterly roll forward and supplemental schedules
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley cycle documentation, audit testing, identify areas of control risk and design and recommend mitigating control procedures
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to drive efficiencies in the organization
- Complete ad-hoc projects and analysis as determined by internal management
This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation of all executive work-product supporting the President of Paramount Animation.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
*Performs internal and external distribution of Agreements and correspondence
*Answers phones, schedules appointments/confirms meetings/maintains daily schedules, photocopies material, facsimile/e-mail distributes and routes incoming and outgoing mail that may include large distribution lists
*Composes and generates letters and memos; back-ups proof reading and editing on documents prepared by supervisor
*Generates expense reports
*Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed
*Creates and maintains files
*Assists in the preparation of all work products; including by not limited to sales reports, market overviews, contract tracking and PowerPoint presentations
*Enters status of projects in various status report databases
This position is responsible for providing day-to-day contract administration support to Paramount Television by timely and efficiently preparing contracts, coordinating execution of approved agreements, and tracking and distributing documents.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
*Prepare contracts, amendments and other legal documents using established templates
*Coordinate and track status of agreements and related payments
*Coordinate and correspond with Business Affairs, Creative Affairs, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues
*Maintain various records and files
*Perform special tasks and assignments as required
This position will assist SVP level executive with Feature Productions in the pre-greenlight process as well as prep, production and post-production stages. This position would be immersed in all facets of Production Finance.
BANKING & G/L TRACKING
* Monitoring Bank Accounts
* Bank Account Setup
* Coordination of Accounting Systems
* Monitor 3rd Party Billing and Receipts
* Vendor Account Setup
REPORTING & CRITICAL REVIEW
* Prepare Executive Management Reports for Upper Management
* Assist with Production Incentive Tracking
* Data Analysis
* Manage User Access to Accounting Systems
* Assisting in Management of Production Accounting Teams
* Processing Accounts Payable and Payroll
* Manage Production Accounting File Retention
* Filing / Phone Answering - Coordinator is also responsible for filing departmental documents as well as answering phones for senior staff
Viacom/Paramount is home to the worlds premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
This role will be focussed on driving global sourcing activities and initiatives across Film and TV Physical Production, Studio Operations, Tentpoles, Publicity and Special Event vendor spend portfolios.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support Global Category Managers / Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and In Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
- Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and interact with business leaders to support Category Manager in development of Category strategy
- Develop and execute complex RFI / RFQ / RFP’s with quality and in timeframes as directed by Category Managers e.g., develop standard templates, work with business to identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support Category Manager in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
- Execute contract renewals and new contracts as assigned by Category Manager. Negotiate best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
- Interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities
- Efficiently and effectively process procurement requests from Category Managers – provide optimal results within timeframes needed by the business
- Conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned by Category Leader and Manager
- Leverage Data Analytics and Gather Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
- Support Category Managers with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
- Continuously gather business intelligence on category-specific sourcing best practices and summarize / share with Category Managers
- Prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors
- Build knowledge/credibility within assigned category (ies) – bring new and actionable category – specific insights to Category Manager based on knowledge of category best practices and trends
- Helps to devise digital strategy, working with the Executive Director, internal departments, and creative agencies to build and execute international campaigns for a diverse slate of films.
- Leads production for digital assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, negotiating costs, launching, and delivering source files for all international markets. Digital assets include pan-regional media assets, banner toolkits, sites, features/games, social assets, 360 video content and more.
- Owns the ideation and development of key creative assets by leading and liaising with Creative Executives.
- Creates vendor RFPs, participates in the selection of creative agencies, negotiates budgets, and works with legal on contracts to meet the needs of each film’s online presence within the marketing budget.
- Develops and manages project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Oversees the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Works closely with the technical team to set up FTP, developmental (Q/A) and live site and feature accounts for each title.
- Identifies social media initiatives for publicity events to increase engagement with talent, press and fans. Represents digital influencers and oversees experiential activations during publicity events.
- Works directly with social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube to implement international specific requests, stay up to date with the latest products, and devise creative ways to collaborate for film campaigns.
- Provides topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports).
- Facilitates digital creative approvals for all international markets to ensure that the look and feel/strategy is maintained globally. Oversees and provides guidance on global strategy, upcoming launches plans and creative development/tone for all international markets.
- Monitors project status to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Manages the team's Intern, and provides ongoing mentorship to more junior members of the team.
This position is responsible for maintaining the highest quality standards and performing various video and audio compressions against a variety of codecs and equipment.
- Transcode from source assets for distribution purposes using Rhozet/Elemental/Digital Rapids utilizing MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WM9, QuickTime, VC-1, H.264, and ProRes
- Visual QC of transcoded assets (A/V quality)
- Verification of automated QC reports
- Transcode clips from source materials
- Audio, subtitle, Closed Caption sync verification against created elements
- Order creation/management within Xytech Media Pulse
- Metadata entry for asset ingest into archive system
- Work closely with Client Service and Distribution staff to satisfy client’s needs
The Vice President, Awards will be responsible for managing and overseeing the awards campaigns for Paramount Pictures. Reporting to the Head of Global Communications and Corporate Branding, this role will lead all efforts in connection with awards and campaigns, including strategy, logistics, and execution of campaigns.
Responsibilities to include:
- In partnership with the publicity and corporate communications departments, develop and plan Paramount Pictures’ awards campaigns, including budget preparation, screener creation, and distribution to over 60,000 guild and/or critic groups.
- Create screening invites to multiple guilds.
- Create script books to 7,000 Academy members and 11,500 WGA members.
- Create song and score CDs to over 7,000 Academy members and 1,500 critic group members creating constant visibility of our Awards slate in a timely and economic fashion.
- Create, produce, and oversee distribution of all awards materials including screeners, calendars, invites, mailers, scores and script books. Ensure that all materials conform to legal requirements.
- Implement each film's credits and artwork.
- Manage Paramount’s AMPAS and Guild Awards website. Oversee maintenance of Paramount’s membership database.
- Manage and oversee the coordination of seating, ticketing, and transportation for talent and executives.
- Set meetings with senior leaders throughout the year to discuss strategy and review past awards season.
- Book materials for guild screenings including film, print, security, one-sheets, trailers, EPK’s, and production notes.
- Responsible for guild submissions for every title.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of award lists such as top ten, critics group awards, and guild awards for use in the Awards ad campaigns.
- Regularly track and maintain Awards historical data covering nominations for filmmakers, talent, and filmography.
- Distribute film nominations and other awards related documentation to executives and filmmakers as these are announced throughout the season.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for accounting functions related to on-line distribution (sales and rentals) of motion pictures. Responsibilities include:
- Analysis of customer license agreements, interpreting contractual terms and establish revenue recognition rules, and billing/payment terms.
- Complete financial month end and quarter end close process, including revenue recognition and general ledger maintenance.
- Collection and processing of royalty statements.
- Billing and collection of monthly license fees.
- Cash application to customer accounts.
- Investigate and resolve any cash or billing discrepancies with customer.
- Reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
The Director, FP&A will be primarily responsible for managing Global WW Transactional cash planning (receipts and disbursements), as well as providing support as needed with Home Media ultimates and other ad-hoc analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the Cash Planning model for monthly and quarterly forecasting, along with monthly cash actual reporting and variance analysis.
- Take the lead in researching and then explaining cash variance to senior financial management.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key Paramount business groups including all areas of distribution and sales; liaise with internal Planning partners to gather relevant data to build/ revise cash forecast and perform deep-dive analysis as required.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key distribution partners (i.e. Universal) to collect data that will be used in the cash reporting/forecasting.
- Help develop and maintain financial models in support of the preparation, review, and submission of Greenlights and Ultimates on a by-title basis for acquisition products across the Home Media distribution markets, mainly for international distribution.
- Provide analytical support in preparation of the annual budget and quarterly estimates and assist with corporate reporting across all Home Media markets.
- Develop valuation models, sensitivity analysis, and other ad hoc financial models.
- Participate in the research/development/implementation process of new systems.
Based in our Hollywood offices, the Vice President, Business Relationship Management (B.R.M) is responsible for being the key senior liaison between MTS and the Viacom Brand/business units. They will Partner with business leadership to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into business/MTS capability roadmaps and priorities. They will think strategically by identifying business opportunities and the best-suited position within the business/MTS partner organization. Working with the Business units they will Identify and integrate the business partners’ long-range plans into business capability & MTS LRP roadmaps and priorities. The focus will be on business value coupled with solutions. Specifically focusing on senior management and leadership teams they should have the ability to influence and break down silos within and across an organization and be able to anticipate, shape and articulate client demand whilst communicating MTS strategy, services and capabilities.
- Understand & communicate the strategic imperatives, policies and practices of the business & MTS with the goal of supporting the “One Viacom” strategy.
- Meet with senior business & MTS staff to ensure strong partnerships
- Collaborate with assigned business units to identify and develop true business value opportunities, understand their priorities and influence the decision on priorities, road map and timing of initiatives/deliverables.
- Actively collaboration with MTS Leadership to consistently apply standards and adherence to set objectives
- Represent MTS and partner with the business unit through budget oversight, strategy and investment planning activities.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically and horizontally within/across the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Oversee and influence the MTS Service Portfolio delivered to the business
- Assist in creating and communicating ROI’s for new services & initiatives.
- Identify opportunities where technology can aid business growth
- Assist in sourcing & managing local & global vendors and service partners
- Ensure best practices & policies are effective and are being followed
- Serve the needs of the business by identifying opportunities for the re-use of technology or services across the Viacom as a whole.
This position will work on a variety of transactions, primarily focusing on film co-financings and acquisitions, new media opportunities and strategic transactions. The ideal candidate will have experience doing film co-financings and will have a mix of law firm and in-house experience.
- Draft and negotiate film co-financing, distribution and acquisition agreements and related documentation. Advise on existing co-financing arrangements, rights issues and other questions of contract interpretation.
- Involvement in strategic transactions and other commercial deals, including drafting and reviewing agreements, NDAs and term sheets, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with senior management
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the EVP Production Finance.
* Manages EVPs calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
* Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
* Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
* Distributes mail and FedEx and maintains office supplies
* Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts
* Get updates from dept. execs for weekly status report
* Create and distribute weekly dept. status report
* Coordinate bank account set-up and signers w/ prod finance exec and treasury department
* Enter invoices in IWorks and track payments in SAP
* Set-up LCO’s in SAP for productions
* Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
* Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents such as expense reports
* Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents and expenses for travel-related meetings
This position will be responsible for drafting contracts relating to the development and production of television content and related legal issues including chain of title review and other copyright, trademark and clearance issues.
*Provides business and legal support with respect to all aspects of television development and production including drafting of agreements
*Drafts rights, writer, director, producer, actor and other talent agreements for Paramount Television content as well as network license agreements
*Provides legal advice during development and production to in-house groups and outside production personnel
*Proposes and implements new policies with respect to the structure of deals and contractual language for agreements
*Handles complicated chain of title matters to insure underlying rights of all television projects are clear
*Advises regarding copyright and trademark issues in connection with the production and marketing of television content
Reporting to the SVP, WW Market Intelligence and Planning, the Director, WW Market Intelligence will be responsible for helping develop and refine strategy for Paramount Home Media Distribution on a worldwide basis. This will be accomplished through in depth analysis and understanding of market, customer, and competitor environments, with the goal of producing insight driven decisions across all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively across multiple business functions, and at all levels of the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with Sr. Management, Sales and Marketing teams and become the subject matter expert around industry and competitive analysis
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate industry, competitive, and market trends from a wide variety of internal and external sources to support decision making and provide business insight
- Conduct thorough analysis of key go-to-market strategies (Windowing, Pricing, etc) and develop effective tracking/monitoring capabilities to support quarterly reviews by the senior leadership team
- Analyze and report weekly new release conversion trends across physical and digital distribution platforms, benchmarking Paramount product against competitive titles to provide actionable business insights and recommendations
- Contribute to market overview presentations at key planning intervals (budget / year-end) and in support of business reviews with key 3rd party partners
- Perform on-going reporting and analytical projects of varying nature as directed
- Manage team of direct reports
This position will oversee, plan and direct all aspects of visual effects for Paramount Pictures as directed by the Visual Effects department head.
- Manage VFX Budget for assigned pictures
- Read, breakdown, bid, and budget scripts that come in for review
- Negotiate crew deals on assigned pictures
- Manage vendors on assigned pictures
- Manage special equipment requirements on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Legal in papering VFX contracts on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Filmmakers on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Co-Financed Productions Studio counterparts (i.e. Skydance) on assigned pictures
- Liaise with Marketing and Publicity for trailer, promotional and other needs on assigned pictures
- Manage technical presentations
- Review VFX vendor bids to check technical methodologies and price structure on assigned pictures
- Review dailies on all pictures
- Manage VFX Awards submissions (Academy, British Academy, and Visual Effects Society)
- Participate in all meetings requiring VFX attendance
- Sign off on approval for all VFX expenditures on assigned pictures
- Travel for any picture events requiring VFX studio attendance
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
South Park Digital Studios is searching for an experienced, passionate Community & User Acquisition Manager with extensive experience in social media, television, web, and mobile games. The ideal candidate must be a highly collaborative, global-minded, data driven and analytical number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns. This role is well suited for an analytically strong, self-starter who is creative, strategic, tactical, and comfortable working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Community & User Acquisition Manager is responsible for working with stakeholders and partners to create, maintain, organize and track the online presence of South Park as a brand – across all social media, on the South Park websites, and various initiatives with the television series and parent network.
- Proven experience to build, launch, optimize and scale paid and organic campaigns globally, across multiple targets, demographics and geography
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition to achieve results through a metrics-driven approach to problem solving and constantly improve UA strategy
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and ROI
- Work closely with regional teams and partners to implement localized and global strategy by market
- Able to effectively communicate with partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Conduct analysis to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimization
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Update, maintain, and write new copy for the South Park blog, community forums and wiki
- Curate, schedule and maintain collections of clips and episodes for use on-site, and with partners
- Assist with interactive experiences with fans, such as sweepstakes, contests, on-the-ground activations, and Live-Tweet events while the series is in production
This position is responsible for designing, executing and implementing domestic marketing research and consumer insights for all Paramount Motion Pictures releases, including advising senior marketing and production executive and filmmakers on findings, implications and strategic direction based on the research. The position requires strong quantitative and qualitative research and presentation skills, and knowledge of, or passion for movies. The position reports to the Executive Vice President of Worldwide Research and Strategy who supports the President of World Wide Marketing.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the execution of research studies both quantitative and qualitative including research screenings, positioning studies, ad testing, and other custom work
- Advise outside research companies on methodology, study and questionnaire design, and dynamics of how cultural and movie-goer behavior may affect responses
- Evaluate each motion picture’s potential opportunities and challenges based on the research
- Evaluate research findings based on the specifics of the study and historical knowledge of past performance of these types of films
- Translate research findings into actionable direction
- Advise studio executives and filmmakers on research findings and directions
- Evaluate creative advertising materials relative to prior lessons learned
- Assess the ongoing opportunities and challenges in the theatrical marketplace both short- and long-term by understanding the competitive environment through tracking studies and other audience measurement tools
- Maximize campaign effectiveness by fully understanding our moviegoer and the most efficient way of reaching them
- Assist in creating strategic marketing documents for each film
- Attend test screenings and focus groups both in LA and out of town
- Analyze weekly marketing tracking studies and assesses key opportunities and challenges films will face in-market
- Manage Domestic Marketing Research budgets, and negotiate best pricing
- Design and conduct research in house when appropriate
- Moderate focus groups
- Work closely with Analytics team
- Manage two team members (Director and Coordinator)
- Update, create, maintain and debug websites, apps, and other digital assets
- Creation of new pages, tools, units, contests, and other digital widgets for both internal and external consumption
- Collaborate with end users and other Viacom stakeholders to iterate designs based on feedback
- Help localize for and support our affiliates located in South America, Europe, and elsewhere
- Assist our social media team to support social initiatives and events
- Help execute marketing plans for major releases, projects, and tent pole events
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
- Plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across Walmart Enterprises, including Walmart Stores, eCommerce and Vudu.com
- Proactively establish collaborative business relationships with key account stakeholders and negotiate a successful partnership with monthly and annual sales plans
- Partner with internal Paramount and Viacom constituents to meet or exceed Fiscal Year Financial Sales goals and contribution to margin for aforementioned account portfolio
- Monitors and ensures Paramount Home Media is competitive in its specialized market working with the organization's marketing, finance and manufacturing departments to proactively develop programs and strategies to meet that objective
- Lead internal Paramount constituents in creation and execution of monthly and annual sales plans/goals for business responsibility
- Support Vice President of Sales – Walmart Group in planning, developing and executing sales and marketing initiatives against Walmart, Inc. sales strategic plan
This individual will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on distribution and other agreements for Paramount content across digital platforms throughout the world. The person hired for this position will also be responsible for providing legal and commercial support to the business executives that support the Worldwide Home Media Distribution digital business.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Carry out business and legal affairs responsibilities in connection with Paramount’s digital distribution of motion pictures and television content worldwide. The focus will be on electronic sell through (EST), transactional, subscription and advertiser-supported video on demand (VOD) and emerging digital distribution models.
- Handle all aspects of licensing matters, including drafting documents, negotiating all phases of transactions from term sheet to definitive agreement, consulting on the management and administration of active agreements and providing guidance on deal strategy and structure.
- Collaborate with, synthesize feedback from and provide advice to commercial, finance, operations and marketing executives.
- Coordinate and supervise outside counsel on a wide range of agreements.
- Copartner with business executives on technology issues regarding new digital formats and business models and represent studio at industry consortiums.
- Review and revise form agreements and standard terms and conditions.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the latest developments in the law and technology as they relate to the digital distribution of content.
- Provide legal advice and related support to the division.
- Supervise both local and international direct reports.
This position is responsible for working as part of the account management team in the Worldwide Marketing Partnership department and will be actively involved in programs with top global brands who are promotional partners on Paramount theatrical film releases.
- Read and break down film scripts and suggest partner viability and suggestions to senior team members
- Support the preparation of pitch and sales materials suitable for presentations
- Administer and execute contracts with partner companies
- Work with internal creative team to facilitate materials development
- Work with other internal Paramount divisions as needed to activate partner program deliverables
- Administer and track financial commitments and expense tracking
- Maintain creative database and assets for delivery to partners
- Participate in all duties required in executing all promotional partnerships (meeting notes, timelines, etc.)
- Additional project management as may be required on case by case assignment basis