This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the EVP Production.
- Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Coordinates heavy travel schedules for executive and talent
- Processes all expenses
- Provides feedback on project drafts, potential project submissions, and writing/directing samples
- Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
The Senior Manager, Music Licensing is responsible for efficiently drafting and negotiating various licenses for outside music from major publishers and record labels for the Paramount Music (Film and Television) division. Main responsibilities to include:
- Prepare contracts, amendments and other legal documents
- Oversee licensing and payments for a growing roster of programming for the new TV division, including negotiating of form and blanket licenses with music publishers and record labels
- Order and administer licensing and payments and ensure good relations with important business partners and accounts, including major record labels and publishers
- Responsible for Television programming and addressing issues raised by musician union lawsuits and settlements
- Research, draft and negotiate miscellaneous music legal documents, coordinating execution and payment of approved licenses and agreements
- Draft and negotiate licenses for smaller publishers and labels using Paramount forms maintaining, negotiating and updating boilerplate forms for licenses
- Coordinate and track status of agreements and related payments
- Coordinate and correspond with Business Affairs, Creative Affairs, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues
The Senior Data Scientist will report to the SVP, and will play a key role in the highly collaborative Data Analytics team. This position will be responsible for statistical analysis and data-driven decision-making within the theatrical marketing field. Are you an experienced Data Scientist with advanced statistical data analysis skills and expertise in presenting findings to internal partners in a meaningful way? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
- Utilize advanced statistical skills to better inform media and creative strategy.
- Support marketing experimentation initiatives within specific markets throughout hypothesis generation, test design, analysis and interpretation phases.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the IT organization to assist with the capture, storage, and processing of key marketing data.
- Create deliverables and present findings to both creative and technical business partners.
- Act as an adviser and develop trusted relationships with Marketing partners.
- Uncover new and future opportunities for analysis.
This position will provide executive support to the President Paramount Motion Picture Group.
- Manages the fast-paced, high visibility and active executive office
- Develops and/or maintains databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Coordinates Executive’s schedules and makes appointments
- Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Answers and screens a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up (ability to roll calls)
- Performs various miscellaneous clerical functions, including picking up and delivering documents, opening and distributing mail, etc
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents such as expense reports
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person
- Tracks competitive projects, spec sales, and producer deals
The Associate Project Manager - TV Digital Mastering works with the Worldwide Mastering team, and is responsible for handling various projects and processes in television digital mastering.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Handle expedited TV post production timelines to allow for the creation and delivery of domestic and international assets to the digital archive.
- Lead and communicate status delivery deadlines of required elements domestic and international.
- Track all schedule milestones while coordinating and maintaining schedule changes preparing for possible delays/obstacles.
- Oversee digital and physical delivery of all incoming source file assets.
- Schedule 100% QC of each source asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues in order to prevent future client rejections and to maintain high quality servicing standards.
- Handle production workflows at internal and external mastering facilities.
- Prepare all template documents needed for Localization workflow.
- Supports the Worldwide Mastering team for mastering planning and preparation and the creation of foreign audio and subtitles assets for worldwide distribution.
- Creation of SDR Archival and Production assets to service all downstream markets.
- Build all work orders/purchase orders/consolidate invoices to purchase for final approvals.
- Research and locate mastering assets through archive related systems, and prepare all internal systems with anticipated TV series metadata.
- May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed with administrative organization.
Do you like to conceptualize, write and produce creative content? This position will work with the EVP, Worldwide Creative Content in support of worldwide marketing efforts on behalf of exciting Paramount motion picture releases!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Produce outstanding and effective creative content executions in service of film marketing efforts, overseeing the entire creative process from concept and scripting through production and delivery. Specific project types will include but are not limited to: broadcast promotions, advertising executions, viral marketing projects, featurettes, special shoots, marketing reels, toolkits for animated films/shows, awards season materials, and special creative as needed
- Synthesize research, positioning, key marketing points and feedback to shape content and improve execution efficiency, and communicate such information to others involved
- Evaluate content trends, keep current with effective executions, and identify potential industry firsts
- Supervise multiple vendors and creative advertising agencies in the creation, production, and delivery of content
- Produce special shoots in conjunction with content creation
- Work with peers in media, creative advertising, publicity, online and other departments to identify, build, and/or facilitate and meet their content needs
- Maintain and establish new relationships with the creative marketing community (creative advertising companies, vendors, writers, producers, and production companies)
- Handle project-related budgets and timetables
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Do you have a passion for marketing and entertainment with seasoned experience as an Attorney? If so, Paramount's Senior Counsel opening may be for you!
The ideal candidate is responsible for providing legal services and counsel to the Worldwide Marketing Operations of all of Paramount's divisions, including theatrical, television production, home media, and television licensing.
Would you like to be responsible for assisting the Physical Production department?
- Manages office of the President of Physical Production, including scheduling appointments and coordinating recurring staff meetings
- Arranges complex travel plans and prepares related itineraries
- Answers and screens a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up as needed
- Coordinates programs, events, and shared conference room usage, which may include facilities logistics, communications, research, invitations and preparing presentations/materials
- Maintains internal tracking documents such as agendas, notices, timelines and status reports for corporate meetings
- Prepares correspondence and expense reports on behalf of the executive’s office
- Performs additional administrative duties such as filing, copying, maintaining office supplies, shared kitchen maintenance and ordering lunches as needed
- Coordinating filmmaker summit presentations
- Research producer and department head availabilities
- Receive high-level government delegations
- Works with other studio departments including development, post production, visual effects, legal, publicity and marketing throughout the development, production and post production phases
- Supports the physical production department through the budgeting and filming process as needed
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing? Then this Administrative Assistant, who will support all aspects of the Digital Marketing team, including social, media, partnerships and creative production is for you!
- Performs clerical functions such as answering phones, scheduling meetings, and overseeing calendars for VP and Directors
- Processes POs and ensures that all invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Works with the social media team to manage social media accounts
- Assists with live events for social media
- Prepares records such as agendas, notices, and minutes for meetings
- Reads and prepares script overviews for team and executive reference
- Assists Manager and Director with project management such as digital promotions for upcoming films
- Follows and distributes trending pop culture and social media news among team
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Participates in in-team brainstorming sessions
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs them to the appropriate area or person
- Acts as point of contact for interns
- Work with a team of attorneys and coordinators to negotiate, analyze and prepare a variety of below-the-line production related legal documents for theatrical motion pictures, including production services agreements, product placement deals, location agreements/permits, equipment rental contracts, aircraft and boat charter agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, line/executive producer agreements, visual effects agreements, numerous post production agreements, and other contracts as needed.
- Liaise with and advise Paramount executives and personnel in various departments, along with on-set production personnel, on day-to-day production and other legal matters.
- Collaborate with other lawyers in the theatrical legal department to analyze and address day-to-day picture related issues including contract rights and obligations, trademark, copyright, labor/guilds, music and clearances.
- Supervise and coordinate with outside counsel in multiple countries on production legal matters.
- Coordinate insurance and safety related matters with Paramount Risk Management and Production Safety.
- Create internal status memos advising departments of any approval rights, credits, and restrictions to ensure compliance with contractual legal obligations.
The Coordinator of Multicultural Marketing reports to the VP of Multicultural Marketing & Brand Strategy and provides support to the rest of the team.
- Administrative duties will include: Answering phones and managing the calendar for the VP of Multicultural Marketing
- Handles all vendor PO’s
- Do you enjoy reading and breaking down film scripts? Then this is a very exciting role for you!
- Participates and leads team brainstorms
- Creates sand updates presentations and assets across all titles for internal and external partners
- Coordinates calendar of cultural events around the country
- Tracks and reports budget spending to VP of Multicultural
- Researches competitive campaigns and provides analysis on key findings
- Organizes and files all creative materials
- Tracks and monitors all finishing deadlines
- Manages campaign timeline
- Handles screenings
This position will be providing support to the SVP of Film Analysis for domestic distribution, including gathering, inputting, and distributing film release information internally and externally!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Prepares and distributes weekend film release results with historical analysis to Marketing and Distribution executives at the highest level
- Arranges and dispenses box office estimates and studio provided grosses report
- Responsible for the film specific data maintenance within proprietary distribution system
- Prepares and analyzes information for weekend projection of grosses
- Performs DMA analysis reports for the domestic Distribution and Marketing teams
- Distributes weekly release schedules internally
- Cross trains with the other Coordinator Film Analysis and the analysis team
- Provides administrative support, including conference room bookings, phone coverage, expense reporting and travel planning
The Director, Customer Marketing position within the Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) organization is responsible for defining and executing the Customer Marketing strategies of Paramount New Release, TV and Catalog initiatives across physical, digital and television platforms (may include physical retail, EST, IVOD and Cable VOD). This individual will be responsible for directing exciting marketing partnerships that optimize revenue streams and enhance consumer value propositions! Do you enjoy sitting within the group? This position will be one of the main marketing points of contact for our Physical & Digital Distribution and Brand teams.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Leads the collaboration with brand and cross-functional marketing teams to develop title-specific campaigns for 15+ new releases per year and coordinate digital catalog initiatives on Paramount’s immense library of content
- Drives strategic lifecycle initiatives for leading dynamic entertainment franchises including Transformers, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, GI Joe and other high profile properties
- Collaborates with sales force to implement account-specific promotions that generate revenue and secure featured placement of Paramount films across partner eco-systems
- Identifies and implement 3rd party partnerships that drive awareness and revenue for Paramount’s portfolio of product
- Partners with other divisions at Viacom to develop compelling programs to support the breadth of product, maximize synergy and drive studio revenue
- Leverages research and market trends to develop industry leading long and short term strategic plans.
- Takes a leadership role with operations, creative services, licensing, theatrical and business affairs to ensure proper execution and delivery of all marketing materials to our retail partners
- Drives innovative, creative and revenue driving retail programs while maintaining a focus on fiscally responsible spends
- Outlines program details including budgets, placement, strategy and execution plan for internal stakeholder approval
Reports To: VPs, Franchise Development & Original Animation Development
The Director of Animation Development will serve as the lead executive on the development of assigned properties and tackle special creative assignments as they arise. Additionally, the Director will contribute to Nickelodeon’s commitment to develop original series by soliciting pitches for animated content, finding potential show creators, and identifying potential talent for development and series staff opportunities.
As an Executive in Charge of Production, the Director will oversee the entire exciting production process! From greenlight to final delivery, of an animated series, as well as act as the principle representative of the series to the rest of the network.
Specific Development Responsibilities Include:
- Drive the development of Properties from concept to series, ensuring that projects stay on schedule, hit achievements, and address needs and feedback throughout
- Provide creative feedback during the development process and during the ongoing production where applicable
- Oversee the written notes generated for internal discussion and conversations with talent or production partners. Oversee the revisions of notes following those conversations
- Research and establish relationships with artists who are potential creators, or those that could be considered for freelance or staff positions
- Solicit and field pitches from possible creators
- Share talent, pitches & coverage with cohorts across both Original and Franchise Animation groups
- Attend festivals and other industry events
- Anticipate and identify needs for information from the network and establish processes to prepare, distribute, or present
- Delegates and guides Coordinator or Manager to distribute assets to partners within the network
- Build relationships within the company to create a healthy and professional work flow supporting the franchise properties
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Nickelodeon’s core demo to help inform development conversations and decisions
- Partner with Research to acquire kids’ feedback on franchise properties at the start of development
- Oversee the curation of talent lists to review for development assignments
- Support series once in early stages of production
- Other related duties as assigned
Executive in Charge Responsibilities Include:
AT PRODUCTION LAUNCH
- EIC works closely with series creators, producers and writers to further develop the series’ story direction and visual style. Also responsible for making creative changes based on focus group testing feedback.
- Work closely with our studio production department to help staff the series in all areas, e.g., Supervising Producers, Directors, Writers, Composers, etc.
- Work with producers and post teams to ensure all programs align with Nick’s creative guidelines and the network’s standards and practices.
- Act as the liaison and point person for current series with all LOB’s - includes intensive communication, planning and collaboration with Marketing, NCR, On-Air Promos, Programming, Press, Digital, Recreations, Consumer Products, International, Publishing, Music, Home Video, Apparel, etc.
- Work closely with Legal as it relates to clearance, talent deals and licensing requests.
- Supervise content and creative direction for show-related projects including: Launch Kits, Press Kits, Style Guides, Logos, web sites, apps, Twitter feeds, Facebook, short-form animation, and Recreations-related projects.
- Assist and/or fully produce content for conventions and/or trade events related to series throughout the year: ComicCon, Upfronts, miscellaneous Marketing events, etc.
- Foster positive relationships with show talent. Help to manage talent relations if issues arise
- Communicate Network initiatives to shows’ Executive Producers/Creators and entire production crew
- Provide feedback for premises, outlines, scripts, animatics, rough cuts, and final delivered episodes.
- Manage assets with Production and distribute to NCR to develop consumer products
- Work closely with other LOBs to review and provide feedback on work that is produced ensuring that they reflect the visual and content integrity of show
- Ensure that delivery schedules and logline information is updated and distributed across all departments
- Communicates Standard & Practices and Legal concerns with Production
- Shares critical updates and show assets with other lines of business
- Delegates and guides Coordinator or Manager to distribute assets to NCR to develop consumer products
- Collaborates with Post to ensure smooth delivery of episodes and assets to NCR
- Responsible for reading and providing critical feedback on work produced by the other LOBs
- Review and signed off on On-Air Promo scripts and rough cuts.
- Collaborates with Marketing and NCR to create Launch Kit
- Coordinates with production to deliver artwork, sizzle reels, and various production materials to share with Marketing teams
- Coordinate with Consumer Products to ensure quality control with executive producers on products
This role will be focussed on driving global sourcing activities and initiatives across Film and TV Physical Production, Studio Operations, Tentpoles, Publicity, Special Event vendor spend portfolios as well as being a supplemental resource to other sourcing towers (post production, marketing, corporate, and IT).
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support Global Category Managers / Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and In Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
- Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and interact with business leaders to support Category Manager in development of Category strategy
- Develop and execute complex RFI / RFQ / RFP’s with quality and in timeframes as directed by Category Managers e.g., develop standard templates, work with business to identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support Category Manager in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
- Execute contract renewals and new contracts as assigned by Category Manager. Negotiate best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
- Interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities
- Efficiently and effectively process procurement requests from Category Managers – provide optimal results within timeframes needed by the business
- Conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned by Category Leader and Manager
- Use Data Analytics and Gather Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
- Support Category Managers with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
- Continuously gather business intelligence on category-specific sourcing standard methodologies and summarize / share with Category Managers
- Prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors
- Build knowledge/credibility within assigned category (ies) – bring new and actionable category – specific insights to Category Manager based on knowledge of category best practices and trends
The Vice President, Talent Development and Animation Casting will take a lead role in overseeing casting and talent development for all animation development, current series productions, in-house theatricals and digital shorts.
The VP, Talent Development and Animation Casting role is an exciting opportunity to oversee talent strategy and discovery (including scouting, research of new talent), stunt casting and talent relations for voice over talent!
This exciting role will support senior management to execute all business goals and programming strategies. This includes handling the planning, logistics, and coordination of animated talent for appearances at events, festivals and any other consumer products, marketing or promotional initiatives that would require animation talent and/or outside celebrity v/o talent.
Additionally, this executive will be responsible for managing a staff of network casting managers as well as current series production casting teams.
The VP will be should have strong relationships with v/o and comedy talent and their agents, managers, publicists. Voice directing experience is a plus.
Oversee all animation casting, administration, talent relations, stunt casting and special events for Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. animation talent.
Build relationships with voice over talent, managers, agents and publicists.
Communicate Nickelodeon’s brand “mission” and opportunities to the animation talent community/creative community to ensure that Nickelodeon is the go to studio for top v/o talent.
Lead talent relations and booking initiatives across animation programming, events, campaigns etc.
Voice direct auditions for pilots, shorts and ancillary projects.
Liaison with Business Affairs for all talent contract issues and series deals.
Provide on-site management and support for any animation talent appearances.
Interact with internal and external producers; work with production management and legal to support “smart” production plans and deals on behalf of the company as it pertains to animation talent.
Oversee team that prepares SAG/AFTRA payroll paperwork/payment process as well as monitor Nickelodeon current practices and future strategies with the union for v/o talent.
Collaborate and coordinate with all Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. departments and animation talent including Social, Marketing, CP, Digital, Press and Research on various issues pertaining to animation talent. Serve as the first line of communication between talent, management and other departments across the company.
Partner with internal development teams to brainstorm talent vehicles and talent development opportunities. Track competitive animated projects, v/o deals and talent.
Lead the animation talent group including all studio casting directors, coordinators, assistants and voice directors.
Attend industry events to represent Nickelodeon’s animation leadership position.
Viacom has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At Viacom, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
The Director, Physical Production for Animation will support all production aspects of new animation features from concept to completion including oversight of in-house productions, as well as lead all aspects of the relationship with partner studios. The Director, Physical Production for Animation will collaborate with Casting, Music, Legal and Finance departments throughout the production process and maintain production guidelines on all projects. The ideal candidate has a love for animation, is collaborative, and connected within the entertainment industry having positive relationships with artistic talent and production staff. Strong communication skills along with a firm understanding of the animation feature pipeline is a must.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with Producers, Partner Studios, internal departments
- Identify new talent, both emerging and veteran, to support all phases of production
- Work with Producers, Line Producers and management to identify, mentor and grow the next generation of production and artist talent within the studio
- Serve as advisor for all production teams by providing guidance on process, pipeline efficiencies, training, reporting and problem solving
- Build and drive the schedules and logistical plans for the feature animation slate.
- Serve as a key contributor in setting the long-term vision for production for the studio
- Cultivate strong relationships within the animation community to attract the best talent.
- Represent Nick at industry events
- Build strong teams around projects according to each series’ evolving needs and budgets
- Provide ongoing updates to senior management about the progress of each development project against the initial plan. Communicate challenges and offer proactive solutions
- Be dedicated in making key production decisions and eliciting inventive ideas; promote a culture of collaboration between leadership on shows and facilitate feedback throughout their process
- In partnership with the studio leadership team, identify and evaluate animation subcontractors
- Stay on top of key industry trends, emerging technology, competitors’ slates.
- Communicate with the legal, finance and technology teams and other studio departments
Paramount Animation Studios - Technical Director
The Technology Department of Paramount Animation provides critical support in creating unique high-quality feature films. Technology is the key component of film making that allows artists to fulfill their artistic goals and enables film makers to create unforgettable film experiences.
We are actively seeking an experienced Technical Director (TD) to provide daily support to artists, show management, and department heads – including, story, editorial, art department, 3D story and layout. He/she will also play a key role to the continuing development of our animation pipeline, tool set, and workflow.
- Communicate with artists to identify production facing problems.
- Provide immediate support to layout artists in troubleshooting shots and publishing data to editorial.
- Gather requirements and input from artists and technology stakeholders to engineer robust and thoughtful software solutions.
- Work closely with Vendors, who are key contributors in making our high-quality films.
- Assist other TDs, Layout and VFX Supervisors, and Pipeline developers to extend and enhance the production pipeline.
- Construct validation tests to ensure software quality.
- Apply analytics to monitor the operations of the studio and streamline operations.
- Assist in training and mentoring of interns and contractors.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Graphics, or related field.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Production experience in Computer Animation, Visual Effects, or Game Industry
- Familiarity with animation tools, such as Maya, FLIX, and Storybook Pro.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and work with minimal supervision.
- Interest in learning and applying machine learning tools.
About Paramount Animation Studios:
Paramount Animation Studios is the animation division and label of Paramount Pictures. Comprised of world-class talent, the studio creates high-quality, CG animated feature films. Its current slate of films include The SpongeBob Movie: It's a Wonderful Sponge, Rumble, and Tiger's Apprentice.
About Paramount Pictures Corporation:
Paramount Pictures is a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, with robust and multi-faceted divisions across all areas including digital, home entertainment, network and cable television distribution, studio operations, consumer products and recreation. A unit of the leading global entertainment content company, Viacom, Paramount is part of a family of prominent and respected brands including MTV Networks and BET Networks.
The Technology Department of Paramount Animation provides critical support in creating imaginative, animated feature films. Our technology and the support of that technology are the key components of film making that allow our artists to fulfill their artistic goals and enables film makers to create unforgettable film experiences.
The Senior Client IT Analyst is responsible for day-to-day technology support for the animation production crew and personnel within a fast-paced heterogeneous macOS/Linux/Windows environment. The candidate will be responsible for setup/installation, troubleshooting, and performing root cause analysis on all desktop related hardware and software as well as basic networking issues. Duties include close coordination with other Viacom and Paramount IT groups involved in various application development, systems/network engineering and collaborative computing service efforts.
- Provide hands-on support of production workstations and laptops, both Apple, Linux and Windows, mobile devices, remote connectivity tools, computer related accessories/peripherals and MFP devices.
- Be part of a team that provides a personal and high level of support across multiple animation productions.
- Build relationships with the production staff, including production management, animation executives and business stake holders, and help resolve escalated issues and develop sound recommended solutions.
- Work independently with the ability to manage and prioritize your time within a busy production driven environment.
- Work with all levels of production to clarify business needs and to recommend technology to meet those needs, according to IT standards — this include handling site surveys, product research, product demos as well as coordinating the purchasing, setup, and installation of the product.
- Be comfortable setting up and troubleshooting cross-site video conference calls in time sensitive high pressure situations.
- Work closely with Viacom and Paramount IT to ensure the overall satisfaction of the client – this includes managing upgrades/rollouts of new operating systems and software. Everything must be well coordinated to ensure a high level of success.
- Work well in a diverse team environment — this includes sharing information, knowledge, cross training, proving backup support in the event of absences and uneven workload, and demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Be informed about the state of computer technology by reading trade journals, product reviews and other relevant publications, and by communicating with individuals with similar responsibilities in other organizations.
- Work cooperatively with technical directors and developers to identify and resolve production facing problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management and delivery of all general office productivity related to computer products and services for animation productions.
- Work closely with finance personnel to facilitate business justification and procurement to necessary hardware and software.
- Participate in periodic off-hours downtime performing upgrades, installations, etc.
- Be able to documents both policies and procedures for technology team and production staff.
- Be able to be on-call as needed during peak production times.
The Snr Director of Recruiting for Nickelodeon Animation will be responsible for building the talent resources necessary to develop a growing slate of animated series and feature production. This role will require a unique vision and experience, contributing a strong sense of innovation in finding fresh talent, improving the recruiting process and building a world-class studio. The role will be the face of Nickelodeon to the outside world, representing this award-winning studio and attracting the best talent!
- Responsible for the placement of top-tier talent, with full range of Above the Line and Below the Line.
- Build recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiation of offers for staffing of all animated productions for Nickelodeon Series and Features.
- Architect and implement the studio’s recruitment strategy in collaboration with Human Resources and Studio Executives.
- Expand and maintain a talent tracking system. Provide a variety of detailed tracking reports Studio Executives and Show leadership and translate how trends are impacting the studio with next steps.
- Build and maintain a network of talent domestic and international.
- Strategize and Collaborate with Studio Management to create a more powerful presence on social media.
- Define the role and presence of Nickelodeon at major conferences and industry events. Ability to attract and bring in new and upcoming talent.
- Work with the production team to understand the skills currently within Nick and where additional skill sets might be needed at the studio.
- Build and maintain supportive/collaborative relationships with hiring managers and LP s.
- Collaborate with Line Producers and hiring managers to develop robust recruitment strategies and action plans.
- Maintain Competitive landscape and advise on interview techniques, candidate selection, compensation packages and industry trends.
- Regularly communicate with hiring managers and other stakeholders on search and candidate status.
- Encourage and develop a strong relationship with Series and Feature Animation Talent Acquisition leaders as part of a larger talent strategy and focus.
- Engage and build relationships with recruiting partners in industry organizations and universities.
- Maintain awareness of professional trends and news. Understand and communicate overall landscape of studio schedules and how artist availability could be impacted.
- Oversee and integrate diversity and inclusion and hiring initiative strategies, practices and processes around people and culture (i.e. talent acquisition, talent management, learning and development) to attract and retain diverse talent.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment team on process and strategy. Qualifications.
The Director, Brand Integration will play a key role in the Domestic Marketing Partnerships team, reporting directly to the EVP, WW Promotions. This position will support the studio's efforts to creatively and authentically integrate brands into Paramount Pictures’ theatrical titles. Are you a talented marketer with stellar pitch & presentation skills, experience working with productions, and a keen eye for identifying partner opportunities? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Additional core responsibilities to include:
- Execute against defined strategy for assigned theatrical titles.
- Collaborate with key film production departments to assist in procuring needed products and services on behalf of studio. Deliver defined integration fees.
- Actively support pitching and presentation of titles to brands, agencies, and other partners.
- Participate in the development of custom materials for partner pitches, internal marketing updates, filmmaker meetings, presentations, etc.
- Oversee partnership agreement negotiations (including terms, fees, etc.)
- Develop, assess and manage timelines and deadlines for deliverables.
- Travel as needed (even last minute) to help pitch partners, run set visits, and support other key projects as assigned.
- Partner on identifying potential co-branded marketing opportunities to coincide with theatrical releases.
- Oversee and mentor more junior members of the team as needed.
This exciting EHS Specialist role is responsible for assisting the Environmental and Safety Services Department with ensuring compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Works on a broad range of EHS programs (IIPP, Confined Space, In Use on Road, etc.) to stay in compliance with associated regulations (CAL/OSHA, FED OSHA, SCAQMD, CARB, DOT, NFPA70E, etc.).
- Do you have experience in permitting, monitoring, and reporting with local and federal agencies both onsite and off-site locations? Then this is a super opportunity for you.
- Facilitates EHS trainings, maintains records and attends facilities meetings.
- This role supports LOTO programs including developing machine/equipment specific LOTO procedures, maintaining and reviewing existing LOTO procedures is a major part of this role.
- Coordinates Paramount’s asbestos and lead sampling program.
- Implements and leads all aspects of the safety incentive program and participates routinely in recognition and reward of employees.
- Develops and implements Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Conducts chemical inventories and audits the SDS database.
- Participates in the CERT team and emergency response teams at the location.
This position assists in the creative direction, development and execution of digital advertising and marketing strategy for Motion Picture marketing.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Primary responsibilities require collaborating with executive vice-president, senior management, filmmakers, feature film cast and crew, editorial and advertising agencies as well as Paramount Pictures marketing departments with the motion picture department and inter-division departments
- Weekly meetings include strategy meetings, research meetings, advertising agency meetings, post-production meetings and budget meetings
- Lead Digital Creative Budgets
- Concept, build and produce ads for digital/online placement – working with our digital agencies.
- Balance workflow with the digital marketing team to ensure all integration memos are filled and timelines for delivery are adhered to (balancing asset deadlines, updating creative/campaign messaging, etc)
- Interpret digital media plans and lead the creation of different assets required to fill those media plans
- Participate in, understand and apply the findings of traditional market research and testing to the digital advertising space
- Work with the digital analytics team to assess the success of campaigns during campaign flight and optimize/adjust accordingly
- Work with digital and brand strategy to craft trailer launch plans and ensure all required creative elements for launches are delivered on schedule
- Participate in creative research and ideation, including comparable campaigns, cues, copy and concepts
- Increased involvement in creative strategy and execution of AV, Print and Digital materials
- Handle quotes culls, accolades and awards tracking
- Strong working knowledge of digital and social media landscape with a clear understanding of the following:
- Distribution platform – understanding of the various digital platforms such as Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Snapchat, FEPs and site driven placements and the standard methodologies for those platforms
- Types of content – a working understanding the different ad types used digitally - :06 bumpers, :10s :15s, Motion graphics driven creative and longer form AV materials
- Tone/Voice – An understanding of how to extend the tone/voice established in traditional forms of creative advertising and carry over into the digital space
- Understanding of the primary metrics that determine success of digital advertisements
Paramount Pictures is seeking a Vice President for our Legal Affairs department. The Motion Picture Legal Department runs all legal aspects of theatrical motion picture and other feature-length productions, including the drafting and negotiation of talent agreements and contracts relating to development and production. The Vice President, Legal Affairs will be responsible for handling all talent agreements and other related contracts associated with assigned features.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Draft and negotiate rights, writer, director, producer and other talent agreements
- Provide legal advice during development and production to in-house groups and outside production personnel
- Work closely with other production attorneys as well as attorneys specializing in below-the-line contracts, including location and vendor agreements
- Balance complicated chain of title matters to insure underlying rights of all projects are clear
- Advise on copyright and trademark issues
- Advise on questions that arise under applicable union and guild collective bargaining agreements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transactional agreements, including purchase/sale agreements, joint venture agreements, and related commercial agreements